User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I'm tempted to try it out just because I relate to Mitsuru so much -- she may have even pushed Hermione Granger off the top of my Characters I Relate To list -- so we'll see if I end up having time later on.

Oh jeez, I had completely forgotten that book existed. I related to Boxer the horse.
    If you decide to try it, be sure to get the FES edition (you can't lose either way, it just has more in it). If time constraints and/are deadlines are currently an issue, though, I would definitely advise postponing the experience-its a very addictive and time-consuming game.

You're the second person on this forum I've heard say that: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2068846

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    If you decide to try it, be sure to get the FES edition (you can't lose either way, it just has more in it). If time constraints and/are deadlines are currently an issue, though, I would definitely advise postponing the experience-its a very addictive and time-consuming game.
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. I might have a bit more time on my hands come autumn, so we'll see. You think they sell it for cheap on eBay?
    Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    You're the second person on this forum I've heard say that: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=1#post2068846
    Of course us hard-working SJs are gonna relate to Boxer! We can't help but relate to selfless workhorses, lol.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Yeah, I agree. Sephiroth is five times better than Seymour and Kuja put together. (Though I do think Kefka from FF6 is the best FF villain. Jesus Christ, what a psycho.) But I was much more compelled by FF9 and FF10, plot-wise, and found their respective worlds to be more interesting. (I also REALLY dug the political intrigue in FF9.)
    Oops...I think there is something wrong in here.Sephy is not the villain,I think Cloud is the worst villain,he like sneak attack and gang fight to 1 target,and he is a nerd.What the hell,how can people call Cloud as a hero?After I played FF7:CC on psp,most of characters in FF7:CC just selfish.They can see something wrong on Sephy,but didn't help him.

I didn't played other FF series game,but I played the Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy.
    So I type them:
    Kuja:ENFP
    Kefka:ENFJ
    Sephiroth:INTJ

Which FF7 character remind you of you?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    Oops...I think there is something wrong in here.Sephy is not the villain,I think Cloud is the worst villain,he like sneak attack and gang fight to 1 target,and he is a nerd.What the hell,how can people call Cloud as a hero?After I played FF7:CC on psp,most of characters in FF7:CC just selfish.They can see something wrong on Sephy,but didn't help him.
    Oh you INTJs, always relating to the villain.
    Which FF7 character remind you of you?
    None of them, really. Which is part of why it's not my favorite. I guess I relate to Cloud, most, of all of them, but I don't think I'm like him at all.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Oh you INTJs, always relating to the villain.

None of them, really. Which is part of why it's not my favorite. I guess I relate to Cloud, most, of all of them, but I don't think I'm like him at all.
    What you are talking about?I said Cloud is the villain,and I don't think Cloud is an INTJ,the villain: Cloud is an IXTP.He killed a lot.

Then,Which FF character remind you of you?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

What you are talking about?I said Cloud is the villain,and I don't think Cloud is an INTJ,the villain: Cloud is an IXTP.He killed a lot.
    I meant that you obviously relate to Sephiroth, who is an INTJ, and who most people would say is the villain.
    Then,Which FF character remind you of you?
    Probably Beatrix from FFIX. (Though I've always had a soft spot for Steiner, too. One of the more obvious ESTJs in any video game I've played!)

WALMART

The ISTP's without a drop of social imagination.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

I meant that you obviously relate to Sephiroth, who is an INTJ, and who most people would say is the villain.

Probably Beatrix from FFIX. (Though I've always had a soft spot for Steiner, too. One of the more obvious ESTJs in any video game I've played!)
    Obviously relate to Sephiroth?I didn't understand the reason,expect the" same type".
    Anyway,FF7 is a great tragedy,villains and selfish characters always win.That alien dead body even better than them.

Not really like those FF9 blind loyalty characters.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Obviously relate to Sephiroth?I didn't understand the reason,expect the" same type".
    I figured it was out of relating to him, that you were calling him the hero. Maybe not.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

I figured it was out of relating to him, that you were calling him the hero. Maybe not.
    I used the ctrl+f to search the thread,I didn't called him "is a hero"....But personally,I think he is a hero however.
    I cried when I play FF7:CC,those characters are such selfish(Cloud,Zack,Genesis,Angeal) just because Sephiroth not like them in a lot of ways,but they still be "friends/fans" (Hypocrisy) of Sephy just because the social status of Sephy.

When Sephy get into trouble,

And I HATE Aerith ,that bitch.