User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 337

  1. #21
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Also: Auri from 'The Kingkiller Chronicle'.
    Hmm... Ok, I can see that.

    Although, those books are horrendous.

  2. #22
    Sweet Ocean Cloud SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,761

    Default

    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

  3. #23
    The Iron Giant
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    The alligator.
    Well done, I didn't even see him!

  4. #24
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Severus Snape and Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series so much it hurts.

  5. #25
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Severus Snape and Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series so much it hurts.
    Odd, since they seem opposites in many ways. I identify with Snape, though my life is not nearly so extreme. It is more a case of "there but for the grace of God . . . "
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  6. #26
    Retired Nicki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Odd, since they seem opposites in many ways. I identify with Snape, though my life is not nearly so extreme. It is more a case of "there but for the grace of God . . . "
    They both seem like opposites at first glance but I think, when you look deeper. they both have a lot in common. They had a terrible family life, a grudge problem, a strong connection with James. both decided to protect Harry because of a connection to a parent of his. They were also both pretty messed up. I identify with both Sirius and Snape because of our similar family lives. Though like Sirius, I feel the need to rebel, to set myself apart from my family somehow. Although like Snape, I yearn to be part of something greater than myself. I have this desire to be important and powerful somehow although my background's rather ordinary and not-so-good. I also believe in emotional control. Ah, I see.

  7. #27
    Warflower Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Sadly, Luna Lovegood. I know. I'm a cliche.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  8. #28
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,594

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    They both seem like opposites at first glance but I think, when you look deeper. they both have a lot in common. They had a terrible family life, a grudge problem, a strong connection with James. both decided to protect Harry because of a connection to a parent of his. They were also both pretty messed up. I identify with both Sirius and Snape because of our similar family lives. Though like Sirius, I feel the need to rebel, to set myself apart from my family somehow. Although like Snape, I yearn to be part of something greater than myself. I have this desire to be important and powerful somehow although my background's rather ordinary and not-so-good. I also believe in emotional control. Ah, I see.
    Yes, there are similarities in their circumstances, but how they handle this is different, and they are fundamentally different people (usually typed very differently, as one indication).
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  9. #29
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Catherine wuthering heights. Not the specific circumstances but her character.

    To a lesser degree Betty in Betty Blue, but still some identity.

    Some others too.

    Oh yah Erin Brockovich (but hummm, she was real no)

    and still more

    EDIT: Oh we are adding pictures, cool!

    Catherine




    Betty





    Erin (fictional version-ish)

    Last edited by Betty Blue; 10-13-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  10. #30
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter"
    Myka Bering from "Warehouse 13"

    And I don't know if I'm like Beatrix from "Final Fantasy IX" but I relate a lot to her.


    I feel the direct opposite; I think each of the three characters I mentioned was an ISTJ.

    Edit: I've always related to Hermione; she's exactly like how I was as a kid (including prioritizing school over almost everything, except your principles and your closest friends). And I like Myka because how her relationship with Pete develops throughout the show is a lot like how my relationships with coworkers/peers develop; they start a little bit curt and impersonal and task-focused, and then the goofy sense of humor shows itself. I also relate to how she approaches problems, in general. Come to think of it I can't think of a time when I haven't related to her.
    Hermione.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 321
    Last Post: 12-02-2017, 02:16 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-04-2016, 05:39 AM
  3. What Literary Character Are You?
    By Wonkavision in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 05:26 AM
  4. What Stargate character are you ? :D
    By entropie in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM
  5. What TV Character would you be?
    By Jack Flak in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-31-2009, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO