User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Also: Auri from 'The Kingkiller Chronicle'.
    Hmm... Ok, I can see that.

Although, those books are horrendous.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    The alligator.
    Well done, I didn't even see him!

Severus Snape and Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series so much it hurts.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Severus Snape and Sirius Black from the Harry Potter series so much it hurts.
    Odd, since they seem opposites in many ways. I identify with Snape, though my life is not nearly so extreme. It is more a case of "there but for the grace of God . . . "
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Odd, since they seem opposites in many ways. I identify with Snape, though my life is not nearly so extreme. It is more a case of "there but for the grace of God . . . "
    They both seem like opposites at first glance but I think, when you look deeper. they both have a lot in common. They had a terrible family life, a grudge problem, a strong connection with James. both decided to protect Harry because of a connection to a parent of his. They were also both pretty messed up. I identify with both Sirius and Snape because of our similar family lives. Though like Sirius, I feel the need to rebel, to set myself apart from my family somehow. Although like Snape, I yearn to be part of something greater than myself. I have this desire to be important and powerful somehow although my background's rather ordinary and not-so-good. I also believe in emotional control. Ah, I see.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sadly, Luna Lovegood. I know. I'm a cliche.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    They both seem like opposites at first glance but I think, when you look deeper. they both have a lot in common. They had a terrible family life, a grudge problem, a strong connection with James. both decided to protect Harry because of a connection to a parent of his. They were also both pretty messed up. I identify with both Sirius and Snape because of our similar family lives. Though like Sirius, I feel the need to rebel, to set myself apart from my family somehow. Although like Snape, I yearn to be part of something greater than myself. I have this desire to be important and powerful somehow although my background's rather ordinary and not-so-good. I also believe in emotional control. Ah, I see.
    Yes, there are similarities in their circumstances, but how they handle this is different, and they are fundamentally different people (usually typed very differently, as one indication).
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Catherine wuthering heights. Not the specific circumstances but her character.

To a lesser degree Betty in Betty Blue, but still some identity.

Some others too.

Oh yah Erin Brockovich (but hummm, she was real no)

and still more

EDIT: Oh we are adding pictures, cool!

Catherine

Betty

Erin (fictional version-ish)

Last edited by Betty Blue; 10-13-2012 at 06:35 AM.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Hermione Granger from "Harry Potter"
    Myka Bering from "Warehouse 13"

And I don't know if I'm like Beatrix from "Final Fantasy IX" but I relate a lot to her.

I feel the direct opposite; I think each of the three characters I mentioned was an ISTJ.

Edit: I've always related to Hermione; she's exactly like how I was as a kid (including prioritizing school over almost everything, except your principles and your closest friends). And I like Myka because how her relationship with Pete develops throughout the show is a lot like how my relationships with coworkers/peers develop; they start a little bit curt and impersonal and task-focused, and then the goofy sense of humor shows itself. I also relate to how she approaches problems, in general. Come to think of it I can't think of a time when I haven't related to her.
    Hermione.