User Tag List

First 12202122232432 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Vince and that guy from flight of the conchords.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Ender Wiggin/ Julian "Bean" Delphiki, (Ender's Game)
    I'm nowhere near as intelligent as either of them, but I'm still highly intelligent (if you'll pardon the seeming vanity), and have similar self-esteem issues to Bean in Ender's Shadow.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I didn't know this thread existed. But now that I know a lot of the people here, and I've read the characters they identify with, I'm like, "Yes, yes, I totally see that!"

Anyway, the character my friends and family most often compare me to is Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager.

My best friend even calls me Seven on occasion. She says that I give the impression of choosing my words carefully, which is true. I generally speak in a monotone, I'm not effusive, and I dislike irrelevant conversations. I sound like an absolute delight to be around, don't I? It's a wonder that I even have friends.

Voyager was not the best Star Trek series, but I really did like Seven. I think she was one of the most complex characters. And I did see a lot of myself in her. She clings to logic and strives for perfection, but there are a lot of deep emotions under the surface that she tries to suppress. She also has the most amazingly deadpan sense of humor that catches you off guard.

In addition to Seven, I also identify a lot with Picard. And both Ron and April from Parks and Rec. Oh, and Gandalf.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Spock.
    Varys.
    Maester Luwin. ("You're not the man you're pretending to be Theon, not yet.")
    Ben Wyatt.
    R2-D2.
    Yoda.

Emotionally, I'm like Rocket Racoon or maybe Jon Snow at my best.

I also identify with Gandalf to some extent. Don't forget, Gandalf was entrusted with the Ring of Fire, to rekindle hearts in a world that grows chill.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Oh dear. I forgot about Charles Winchester from M*A*S*H. I am more like him than I care to admit. Although not quite as much of a snob.

Also, a bit of Horatio Hornblower. And Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Oh dear. I forgot about Charles Winchester from M*A*S*H. I am more like him than I care to admit. Although not quite as much of a snob.
    On the scale of snob vs. slob, where would you say you belong? 1 would be Sam the Eagle. 7 would be Animal from the Muppets.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    On the scale of snob vs. slob, where would you say you belong? 1 would be Sam the Eagle. 7 would be Animal from the Muppets.
    Ha! Interesting scale. I wouldn't say I'm nearly as bad as Sam Eagle, but maybe a four or five. It's not that I think I'm any better than anyone else, because I can't stand people like that. But there are certain things that I regard with distaste. Like... country music. And Nascar. And reality television. I don't think any less of people who like them, because it's a matter of personal taste. And I personally find those things vapid and ridiculous.

I also can't stand bad manners. Especially table manners. I couldn't even imagine chewing with my mouth open in public, or talking with my mouth full. So I guess you could say I'm an etiquette snob.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hands down, Rikku of Final Fantasy 10 .

I'd type her as ENFP (slight chance of ESFP) 6w7-2w3-9w1 so/sx. I've always related to her, even when I was really young at about 6 or 7 watching my brother play FFX. It was a pretty intuitive connection. In terms of type, she's probably as close as it gets to my ENFP 6w7-2w3-1w2 so/sx ^_^.

Other people would be...

Namine and Roxas of Kingdom Hearts
    Toph and Zuko of Avatar the Last Airbender
    Lily Potter of Harry Potter
    Naruto and Hinata of Naruto
    Squirrelflight of Warrior Cats (ahaha)

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

scar from the lion king at times
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

I find myself relating to a lot of characters though I rarely see myself in many of them. They have traits I admire that I'm keenly aware I don't possess... How often is a character introduced as cowardly and remain so for an entire book or tv series? I know of a few characters that live meaningless lives in between their reveries but they're pessimists. I'm idealistic, optimistic and inattentive and I like to think they feed into each other.

I suppose my avatar is not far from me; impetuous, friendly and perceives herself as deceitful but she lacks my defining characteristic, trepidation. Also, she's an alpha sex-fiend. I'm not a sex-fiend and I can barely reach an epsilon level of anything.

I have been called Paddington Bear multiple times for my love of duffle coats. I guess I'll take it.
    Night is another candle