User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Ema Skye from the Ace Attorney series, who's been in my avatar three times now. I relate a lot to her bubbly and curious nature in the first two games she made an appearance in, but I can also totally relate to how she got herself into a constant state of being pissed off because she didn't get what she wanted (becoming a coroner instead of the detective she is now).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Tonio from Thomas Mann's short story "Tonio Kröger". And that is an INFJ if I ever saw one.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

-Christine Daae from Phantom of the Opera. Like her, I'm intelligent but also very naïve at times. I'm very easily manipulated through seduction, and a hopeless romantic. Always searching for a lover AND mentor in the same person. It's probably not shocking that I identify as submissive from reading that statement, where as Christine has some desires but is mostly vanilla, one of the few ways I am unlike her. I see the good in everyone and hate abandoning or hurting people, even if I know they will hurt me. It's also implied in the book that she does not have many friends, a trait that I share with her.

-Maria Von Trapp from The Sound of Music. Even though she's an ENFP, I seem to have a lot in common with her. I'm very passionate about certain things, especially the way kids should be treated, and I will speak my views to the most controlling and authoritative people out there; I don't let them scare me. Or if I do, I hide it. I also have a thing for intimidating guys, and I give everything when I fall in love. Despite being a feminist, I wouldn't mind someone I love with all my heart taking a typical role as a "head of the family/household" because I prioritize those few amazing relationships above everything else. But just like her, that would never stop me from being outspoken.

-Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Omg, I identify with her so much. She is forward-thinking and progressive, but also has a soft romantic heart. She accepts the Beast with all his flaws, just as I have in a lot of my relationships. I don't mind someone having anger issues or thinking they're a bad person; however I can't stand people who show off and think they're better than everyone else.

-Cosette from Les Mis. I only relate to her in a few ways, but I still like to think I identify with her solely for the reasons that 1) she is traditionally romantic and 2) although she is introverted, she dislikes being completely alone.

-Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory. I sometimes am overly-assertive without realizing it, and people end up thinking I'm mean. I often make cutting comments when I'm irritated and then am hurt when the person gets offended or fights back. I realize this is a huge flaw and I'm working on it. Also, I like to think I have a "cute" sort of personality.

-Kaede from Shuffle. If I loved someone enough, I would devote my life to bringing them as much happiness as possible. I am also emotionally unstable and if a very good relationship is threatened, I kinda freak out. I've never attacked anyone though. More like I obsessively call them, don't eat, don't sleep, etc.

-Kotonoha Katsura from School Days. She's isolated, bullied by other girls, reserved, sweet, romantic, and emotionally unstable. I'll also note that I didn't learn to swim until recently, which is another way I can relate.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Leslie Knope

Molly Weasley

Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes Hard, Cygnus liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Elvis.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Bartleby the Scrivener. I'd explain it, but I would prefer not to.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE

George Bailey- "I want to shake the dust of this crummy little town off my feet and I'm gonna see the world." I couldn't have said it better myself. In fact I think I resonate more with George Bailey than any other fictitious character out there. Besides, I was watching it the other day with friends and one of them mentioned that his character reminded her a lot of me so there you have it!

Ariel- Sometimes when I see other people I often wonder what it would be like to be a part of their life. Ok, so it's a little creepy but I always wonder about the different possibilities.

Almost any Robin Williams character but more notably, Andrew Martin from Bicentennial Man.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer- It's usually when she says something quirky like, "Oh, the one that nearly bit me mentioned something about kissing toast. He lived for kissing toast." Which is something I would probably say and something I often do when I misunderstand people.
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney

MBTI
    isfj

Patrick Star - I sound like him, I have his body type, I'm just as lazy as him, and I'm just as dim as him (in actual social situations). Totes soulmates.
    Likes Cygnus liked this post

nicole kidman in bewitched. lol that character embodies me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Using spoilers to preserve sequence ...

Overall, though, I am most like the first example, colored by the other two examples.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.