User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Growing up I always felt like Pocahontas. Still do sometimes.

My teenage years, friends always referred to me as Daria. Though I think Jane Lane seemed more like me.

I've always felt deeply close to Harry Potter. I mean, heck, he is an ISFP. Neutral good, with no alliance towards lawfulness or chaos. Always following his own moral compass.

Amelie a bit, too, when I was younger and socially awkward. Seems most of the Fi-dom's resonated with her.

Jon Snow, as well. Though I haven't really analyzed that one, too much. Maybe the not fitting in (with the Starks) thing and his inner emotional thought processes and his values (like helping out Sam).
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Permabanned

The closest I guess is loki.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

As a preteen, I always related to Hinata Hyuga (during my past, infamous Naruto obsession) due to my introversion and shyness, and many of my anime-loving friends in middle school likened me to her as well. As a teenager however, I've come to relate more to Charlie from the Perks of Being a Wallflower (I swear, I pretty much feel like a female version of him throughout day to day life, almost eerily so). It was almost uncanny how much of Charlie's views and thought processes resembled, if not downright mirrored, my own.

I suppose I see Lilo from Lilo and Stitch as the childhood version of myself as well (before I became overly shy and withdrawn), since I was often the talkative, yet socially awkward girl people saw as "weird" and excluded from activities, despite being desperate to make and keep friends. The girls in 2nd grade also referred to me as annoying, strangely enough, since I was often cheerful and playful to a fault and was eager to follow people around to be included in their activities. I also had more imaginary friends and characters as a kid than I can name.

And, to make things more confusing, I have a Helga Pataki side to me that comes out when I'm angry .

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I've never met a character I felt especially similar to, but people have somewhat fancifully compared me with Princess Garnet (Final Fantasy IX), Dumbledore (the Harry Potter books), Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds), Anne Shirley (Anne of Green Gables), and the Ellimist (Animorphs). I apparently have a split personality.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

emma-roberts-adult-world-screenshot.jpg

Amy from adult world, hands down.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Po from Kung Fu Panda.
    Po is stuck in a boring and unexciting life, helping out in his dad's restaurant. He daydreams about being a great kung fu master alongside with the greatest warriors of his time. Well, the lesson of the movie is: If you don't give up and believe in yourself you can achieve everything you dream of, no matter what other people say. It may be a kids movie, but that guy is literally me.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Saul Goodman

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I just realized that I empathize with any characters who are eternally engaged in a struggle against something that is ultimately un-winnable. This came to me while watching an Angel marathon (Joss nerd, here), who I'm pretty sure is a 4. He sees himself at the center of his own mythology (just because it's true doesn't mean it's not a 4 trait), he's prone to dramatic actions, and has an aesthetic sensibility.

The other character is Joe Chip from a book by Philip K. Dick called Ubik. Joe is caught in a situation where he has to fight figurative entropy, literally.

Rogue heart

Lately I identify just with certain aspects from different characters, but for the purpose of the thread these come to mind:

Raziel from Legacy of Kain
    raziel_.jpg
    Catwoman
    catwoman.jpg
    Kaileena from Prince of Persia
    kaileena2.jpg
    (This one is not entirely my opinion, a friend compared me to her, I think he based it mostly on physical resemblance (brunette with green eyes,obsessed with red, also my name starts with K so I guess it fits the profile haha)