First 56789 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    This tread got really weird, super quick.
    OMG... I didn't write that!
    Something wicked must have stolen my account name! Help!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post

I am definitely more myself when in transit, and when my life isn't set completely in stone, with no hope or possibility; I do not like being still and stagnating, I become very unhappy. I want continuous movement, growth, and newness/experience/change. Something I wrote a few years ago which catches this... 'The anticipation, the future spreading out before me, the world vast and open all around…an existence ripe with possibility and novelty…'
    I absolutely could have written that. Stagnation and too much comfort feel like death. I want wide open spaces, they excite me as long as I don't get totally lost in them. I will be depressed and wondering, "What's the point of anything anyway?" and then life gives me a chance to travel somewhere new or to genuinely learn and evolve or to understand a different worldview and suddenly I become alive again, the air suddenly seems to be buzzing with meaning, excitement, hidden connections and "newness". I definitely have a chronic case of jumping down the rabbit hole, if it looks new and exciting and is not a completely bonkers idea I will take the plunge.

I wonder if that is an INFJ case of Ni mixed with Se.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

listening to music en route to someone or something exciting like a girl's house (girlfriend) or a party/celebration.

skipping class.

when i philosophize in front of groups of people or engage in a debate.

whenever i get angry. or flirt.
    Oh, its
    You

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    @JivinJeffJones doesn't count because i live with him.
    He still lives?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    I absolutely could have written that. Stagnation and too much comfort feel like death. I want wide open spaces, they excite me as long as I don't get totally lost in them. I will be depressed and wondering, "What's the point of anything anyway?" and then life gives me a chance to travel somewhere new or to genuinely learn and evolve or to understand a different worldview and suddenly I become alive again, the air suddenly seems to be buzzing with meaning, excitement, hidden connections and "newness". I definitely have a chronic case of jumping down the rabbit hole, if it looks new and exciting and is not a completely bonkers idea I will take the plunge.

I wonder if that is an INFJ case of Ni mixed with Se.
    I'm not sure. I tend to be the same. Life is for new experiences; life is not for sitting around on the couch, doing the same thing for 100 years. Contrary to popular belief about ESTJs, if I went in to work and did the same tasks every day for several decades, I would be miserable.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Banned

Right after I get my rocks off...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by neworder View Post
    Right after I get my rocks off...
    Wow. Two posts. Impressive. I guess he was just being himself.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Everything feels right in the world when I am succeeding.

When I am in motion. When I am molding the world with my bare hands, shaping it to its proper form. When I am a coiled spring of power and truth.

When I survey my work, half-finished, with no words in my head, except "Good. We're on our way."

When everything -- Everything -- is going according to plan, because of my skill, my power, my expertise. Because I am realizing my full potential.
    You know I used to identify with this? Its why I thought I was an e3. More specifically the act of creating made me feel wonderfully alive. Like it activated a higher plane of existence in me. "Speaking my truth" as corny as it may sound gives me that same rush as well. I also feel that higher sense of activation when I'm ensconced in certain groups of people, friends, loved ones or just groups.

Still not sure if most alive and most myself are the same though...

I think sometimes I feel powerfully myself sometimes most vulnerably.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm always 100% myself.
    (Other than when I'm sick / in love.)

I feel most connected to myself when I experience genuine compassion and/or forgiveness. Maganimity.
    And least connected when I fake it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    You know I used to identify with this? Its why I thought I was an e3. More specifically the act of creating made me feel wonderfully alive. Like it activated a higher plane of existence in me.
    It really does make me feel fuller, more alive, more powerful. Especially if the work is at a faster pace, and takes some amount of physical effort. (Yay Sensing!)
    "Speaking my truth" as corny as it may sound gives me that same rush as well.
    Oh yeah. That would be the Fi. Using Fi in that way is one of the most satisfying things in the world, to me.
    I also feel that higher sense of activation when I'm ensconced in certain groups of people, friends, loved ones or just groups.
    You know, a lot of people have been saying that, on this thread, and I don't think I agree. I mean, I don't think I feel more like myself when I'm interacting with a group. But I do feel more like myself when I'm doing something for a group, or instructing a group. Is it bad that I don't feel like myself when I'm on equal ground with others?
    Still not sure if most alive and most myself are the same though...
    The way I've been defining it on this thread, is that they're the same. Initially I wasn't sure how to answer the question, until I started defining "most myself" as "most like the ideal self", i.e. "most like how I want myself to be", i.e. "closest to achieving self-actualization". And when I feel the most alive, is when I feel the best about the world, and when things feel right. There are times when I feel great about the world, but things don't feel right, in the Fi/Si sense, and I think social interactions are included in that.
    I think sometimes I feel powerfully myself sometimes most vulnerably.
    Interesting. Could you elaborate? I'm not sure what you mean, here.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!