User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 15

  1. #1
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default dear wall o texters

    if you're talking to me, i probably won't read your wall of text, think of me as a mentally slow child, speak in short and concise sentences if you want me to get your point, because honestly i don't care enough about what you have to say to read 3 paragraphs about how chickens one day will rule the world.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #2
    WALMART
    Guest

    Default

    i've made a post similar to this, and i feel i complain about it more in vent than i should.


    wall o texters are the WORST kind!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Little_Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if you're talking to me, i probably won't read your wall of text, think of me as a mentally slow child, speak in short and concise sentences if you want me to get your point, because honestly i don't care enough about what you have to say to read 3 paragraphs about how chickens one day will rule the world.
    I like chicken.

    How was that?

  4. #4
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    I like chicken.

    How was that?
    good, but irrelevant. but better than long an irrelevant.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  5. #5
    Senior Member acronach's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sx/sp
    Posts
    306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if you're talking to me, i probably won't read your wall of text, think of me as a mentally slow child, speak in short and concise sentences if you want me to get your point, because honestly i don't care enough about what you have to say to read 3 paragraphs about how chickens one day will rule the world.
    pretty much this. whenever i see a huge OP, i feel like posting tldr, but i just stay silent and move to a different thread.

    hooray for short posters!
    Enneagram: Type 5, Dual Wing, SX/SP Instinct, Tritype 5-3w2-9w8
    MBTI: INTP

    Like a Baws

    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 63.16% Sensing (S) 36.84%
    Thinking (T) 70.37% Feeling (F) 29.63%
    Perceiving (P) 56.61% Judging (J) 43.39%

  6. #6
    Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Tldr should be mandatory
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

    Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

    ~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

  7. #7
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if you're talking to me, i probably won't read your wall of text, think of me as a mentally slow child, speak in short and concise sentences if you want me to get your point, because honestly i don't care enough about what you have to say to read 3 paragraphs about how chickens one day will rule the world.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

    "I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

    Johari/Nohari

  8. #8
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    I still like you, i'm just lazy.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  9. #9
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    wall of text is obfuscation.
    if your point takes more than a paragraph, it's probably because you're trying to hide inconsistencies by spreading the facts out over a plain so vast, and littered with so much rubbish that no one can keep track of the important ones long enough.
    we fukin won boys

  10. #10
    Senior Member Little_Sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    wall of text is obfuscation.
    if your point takes more than a paragraph, it's probably because you're trying to hide inconsistencies by spreading the facts out over a plain so vast, and littered with so much rubbish that no one can keep track of the important ones long enough.
    Well, hey, here's a thought. This is just an internet forum that anybody can post on. Most of us probably don't have a PHD in whatever it is we want to talk about; writing a wall of text is so that you can chime in and make it more cogent. It's an opportunity for you. If it was all to the point, there would be no post in the OP even posting.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Dear Google
    By ThatsWhatHeSaid in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 01:57 AM
  2. WALL-E
    By anii in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 04:26 PM
  3. Wall-E
    By Grayscale in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 04:54 PM
  4. Measuring self: by dreams? What do you hold dear?
    By white in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO