User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dear wall o texters

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Array Nocapszy's Avatar

that's weird. i mean this is really, seriously weird.
    you confined your point to a single paragraph and yet i still don't understand.
    we fukin won boys

5w4 sx/sp
    LII Ni

I can't wall'o'text anymore, unless I want to spend hours typing it out on a Colemak. And I just don't have the patience. You guys don't know how lucky you are.
    "I absorb energy like a sponge everywhere I go. It allows me to see the world and my purpose in it." Zak Bagans, Ghost Adventures (INFJ)

Wall o Texters:

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Well, hey, here's a thought. This is just an internet forum that anybody can post on. Most of us probably don't have a PHD in whatever it is we want to talk about; writing a wall of text is so that you can chime in and make it more cogent. It's an opportunity for you. If it was all to the point, there would be no post in the OP even posting.

if no ones reading wall of texts than what's the point in posting it i the first place?
    by @magpie

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if no ones reading wall of texts than what's the point in posting it i the first place?
    Because no one knows absolutely that no one will read it; someone might, and the point is then to try. Even if only 1 out of 10 posts someone reads, if I didn't even try then that 1 wouldn't even get read. And shortening the wall of text makes it pointless to post because it removes the meat of everything that's being communicated.