User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: typology central, what are the stupid things you said or done as a child?

Default typology central, what are the stupid things you said or done as a child?

even now, thinking about the past when i was a kid, i cringe at the things that i had said and cant help but shake my head. i get flustered.

one scenario, i asked my teacher why he was so fat and his breath smelled...oh god. I was soo horrible. the worst part, i asked him in front of other teachers...

what are the stupid things you done as a child?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Man.. I'm not sure I want to go down that road. It'll end up like Chunk confessing to the Fratellis.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

How long do you want the thread to be?
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I clearly remember trying to make myself look like this innocent little angel all the time to my friends, to an annoying extent. Im not sure why.. I think it was my way of getting attention without being in the spotlight. I think it also helped me cope with some issues I was having in my life at the time--I could pretend to be this person and feel the way that person feels. I think it did help, but looking back on it I find myself annoying
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Oh wow... I started young... There was apparently an incident at Hardees where my dad just barely caught me as I was about to dump mashed potatoes on a bald guys head.... Bald guy was not amused....even after my parents apology... I think I was like almost 2 years old at the time...

I'm an only child...and so was my cousin... Well... It was pretty obvious that we were by the way we bickered when we were together... There are several incidents where I was just down right mean to him... I cringe every time I think of what kind of abuse I put him through.

I had a girlfriend when I was around 7, and a slightly second girlfriend.. and they were best friends. Then I met this older kid who told me to call them "dog cans". I did, to look cool to him. So I lost them both.

I used to steal my mom's tip money to bribe the older kids in the neighborhood to ride their bikes.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Okay.. I'll limit myself to 3 things...

When I was in 3rd grade, I punched a 5th grade girl in the stomach and she threw up, she was making fun of me.
    Also, when I was in 3rd grade I went through all my brother's belongings, found his nunchucks a BBgun and his strip poker floppy disk and tattled on him.
    When I was in 4th grade I put super glue on toothpicks and shoved it into the locks of all of the portable building's doors at my school.

Things get worse from there... for some strange reason I used to think I was a good kid.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

OK:

• I raised the subject of my mothers miscarriage at a dinner involving my entire family
    • I got my tongue stuck to a fridge because I thought it would taste like icecream.
    • I inadvertently used a racial slur in a reference of Blazing Saddles in front of a family of black people, I saw nothing wrong with it because I hadn't said it to degrade anyone's race. Of course I was stupid because I didn't realise how it could have been taken.
    • I made a really shit joke in a play I was part of at school involving a cat and my mothers bra...it went down really really badly.
    • I got into an argument with my brother about whether or not I said 'go to sleep' or 'going back to sleep' and it ruined an entire holiday.
    • I hit a girl in the face because she stared at me, then I stamped on her neck.
    • I slammed a boys head in the hall doors because he had tried to punch me.
    • I pulled another boy down off his chair onto my knee...as in his head sharply into the knee and then proceeded to beat the snot out of him.
    • I thought incomparable was pronounced 'in-com-pare-able' as opposed to 'incomp-rable.
    • I nearly set fire to a house and tried to cover it up until it nearly claimed an entire room.
    • I got undressed in front of a 3 year old girl, albeit I didn't know she was looking but I got a lot of stick for it.
    • I smashed a rather heavy plastic machine gun across my brothers head and it cut it open.
    • I pushed my brother in a pond.
    • I smashed the front door window, the window above the front door and one of my room windows.
    • Ive said countless idiotic and stupid things that could easily have been avoided by thinking first..still do actually.
    • Ive also been in a fair few fights and lashings out at people over stupid insignificant things. Odd because im really passive and I cant even bring myself to raise my hand to anyone now.
    • I tried to learn the clarinet but gave up because I was afraid of failure.
    • I was a perfectionist without any justification so I screwed up or otherwise ruined work that would have been fine, if not great.
    • I was a complete social reject who said embarassing and rude things on a daily basis.
    • I think I threatened people with scissors a few times as well.

There are probably more.....ill see if I can remember them, usually I cant forget them.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I unthinkingly called an overweight kid 'stupid piggy' in the fifth grade. My, it was unfortunate timing. I was just shouting it to some other kid (who was legitimately stupid), so I decided to continue the trend.

He was so hurt at first, but I clarified and let him no that I was just spewing insults without actually meaning them. He was so understanding for a ten year old.

He was actually an incredibly, incredibly sweet kid who got a bad rap for just trying to fit in. Hopefully his idealism hasn't like shattered or anything by now.

Lol, I remember when I got an F on my report card and he said he was 'so disappointed. You could do so much better!' He was too genuine.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I always like to tell the story of how I walked outside starkers at the age of eight after a bath, simply forgetting I had no clothes on and wanting to go outside, until my next door neighbor was like "Marmie! Get in that house! What are you doing?"

I giggled.

I'm not ashamed. I can't think of anything from my childhood I'm still embarrassed or ashamed about, seems pointless, because kids do things because they're kids. I mean if I killed someone, okay, but no, nothing like that.

I'm sure I'll think of more things later.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma