User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: typology central, what are the stupid things you said or done as a child?

WALMART

Me and my cousin were pretending we had girlfriends. He was talking to his grandma, and told her we were trying to "score" with them.

She then told us she hoped we'd win, LOL. oh man, old people.

A window to the soul

Frozen panties don't really shatter into a million pieces.

When I was in first grade my great grandmother passed away. I found a tiny telescope about the size of a lipstick tube in her house. When I held it up to a light, I saw a naked picture of a pinup girl inside. Like the 20's version of a ViewMaster. My parents didn't realize what it was and let me have it. Thinking I really had something cool, I brought it to school and passed it around the lunch table. It was confiscated by my teacher, followed by my usual trip to the principal's office.

By the time I reached fourth grade I had a lengthy permanent record. So when I asked to go to the nurse, the teacher replied with irritation, "no, you look fine." As I'm taking the walk of shame back to my desk, I trip and fall on the big wooden calendar where the days hang on brass hooks. Ouch. I calmly unhooked my hand from Tuesday and walked back to the teacher where I allowed the blood from my hand to drip on her desk, and I asked "may I go to the nurse now?"

Senor Membrae Array Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

I burnt cheese onto my grandma's plate. I was L2microwaving. It was in for 7 minutes. Lul.
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I pissed on the playground.
    I pooped in the sandbox.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Member Array
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    LII sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I came back from the Doc's after I'd got the flu, and when my dad wasn't looking, I wrote "Eat lots of Jelly" on the prescription and THEN handed it to my mum.

Jingoism belongs in the trash, so you had better keep it to yourself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Woah I didn't know typology central could be metaphorized unto a small humble child.

#necro2016
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

When I was like 5, my friend convinced me to throw pebbles at ducks that were nearby. None of them were hurt. It wasn't our intention, anyway; we just wanted to see what they would do. I can't imagine myself ever doing something that could hurt an animal now. I like them much more than people.

I also remember telling my parents that my kindergarten teacher hit me because she made me mad. I didn't know what a big deal it was. I just needed a way to convince my parents to listen to my side, instead of assuming I was always in the wrong. She didn't get in trouble or anything, obviously.

Oh, and in first grade I convinced various friends to sneak into the classroom after school (while we waited for the bus) and move these paper bears (hard to explain) to make it look like the super good kids were in trouble.

Also, this one girl pissed me off (she threw mud at me on two separate occasions and generally acted like an oversensitive toddler), so I made up this intricate and detailed series of stories about how she was obsessed with a video game that was for babies, how she brought it to school, that she frequently sang the theme song, etc. Of course, none of this ever actually happened.

I wasn't much of a risk-taker as a kid, but I was pretty spiteful.
    over the blackened moon
    I'll carry you away
    through the planets we fly

was here Array that's not my name's Avatar
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so
    Socionics
    iei Ni

I broke my dad's rearview mirror playing basketball.

I was a bit of a bad kid.

I took a rock and was playing with it somehow. I think I was trying to play catch or something. And I threw the rock. Just anywhere. And it landed on the window beside me. I mean in. And completely shattered it. Like I didn't know that could happen. I felt immediately guilty and wanted to die, but didn't know what to do. So I just ran around pretending I didn't do it. When my parents found out, of course they were angry. But they didn't punish me. Looking back on that, I'm still baffled they didn't do it. I was old enough to know not to do that, and yet...

I also used to be really afraid of people that weren't my mother as a child. Or just other people in general. So to avoid embarrassment I'd go through a lot just to not interact with them. One time I fell down the slide and a little old lady asked me, "Are you okay, little teapot?" And I just freaked out. Who was this lady? Why was she here? I just ran away. After staring at her a lot, of course.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    845 sx/sp

When I was 7, I received a pretty realistic looking toy pistol as a gift. Being the idiot I was, I decided that I would bring it to school and have some fun with it. During recess, I took the toy gun and pointed it at some girl in my class as a joke. It somehow did not occur to me that she would run away screaming for her life . I got suspended for that.
    Dum Spiro, Spero