- I raised the subject of my mothers miscarriage at a dinner involving my entire family
- I got my tongue stuck to a fridge because I thought it would taste like icecream.
- I inadvertently used a racial slur in a reference of Blazing Saddles in front of a family of black people, I saw nothing wrong with it because I hadn't said it to degrade anyone's race. Of course I was stupid because I didn't realise how it could have been taken.
- I made a really shit joke in a play I was part of at school involving a cat and my mothers bra...it went down really really badly.
- I got into an argument with my brother about whether or not I said 'go to sleep' or 'going back to sleep' and it ruined an entire holiday.
- I hit a girl in the face because she stared at me, then I stamped on her neck.
- I slammed a boys head in the hall doors because he had tried to punch me.
- I pulled another boy down off his chair onto my knee...as in his head sharply into the knee and then proceeded to beat the snot out of him.
- I thought incomparable was pronounced 'in-com-pare-able' as opposed to 'incomp-rable.
- I nearly set fire to a house and tried to cover it up until it nearly claimed an entire room.
- I got undressed in front of a 3 year old girl, albeit I didn't know she was looking but I got a lot of stick for it.
- I smashed a rather heavy plastic machine gun across my brothers head and it cut it open.
- I pushed my brother in a pond.
- I smashed the front door window, the window above the front door and one of my room windows.
- Ive said countless idiotic and stupid things that could easily have been avoided by thinking first..still do actually.
- Ive also been in a fair few fights and lashings out at people over stupid insignificant things. Odd because im really passive and I cant even bring myself to raise my hand to anyone now.
- I tried to learn the clarinet but gave up because I was afraid of failure.
- I was a perfectionist without any justification so I screwed up or otherwise ruined work that would have been fine, if not great.
- I was a complete social reject who said embarassing and rude things on a daily basis.
- I think I threatened people with scissors a few times as well.
There are probably more.....ill see if I can remember them, usually I cant forget them.
08-10-2012, 04:05 PM #11
08-10-2012, 04:06 PM #12
08-10-2012, 11:13 PM #13garbageGuest
When I was 12, I took my ex's friend's Tamagotchi and gave it to my friends to smash up. After hearing about this, the teacher told me to speak to him after class.
My friends didn't rat me out to him, so I got off scot-free.
08-10-2012, 11:18 PM #14
My intuition and empathy weren't always benign, and I knew where to hit to hurt the most with my words. I unleashed this upon my mother the most, who I resented and didn't respect, but still loved. The ending result was me being a mean and evil kid to a mother who was deserving of the things I said, but not deserving to hear them.I N V I C T U S
08-10-2012, 11:21 PM #15
I asked my mom what "incest" meant.
I spent half of 7th grade trying to get the only punk kid at my school to like me. Not by talking to him in person, but by chatting on AIM. When he finally asked me out, (or the 7th grade equivalent), he wanted to hang out after school. I got so nervous about actually having to talk to him that I got sick and had to go home from school with a fever. I spent the whole weekend feeling full of dread, so on Monday I broke up with him via chat. He was irritated with me and I replied with, "I'm not a player I just crush a lot." Then I spent the rest of the year infatuated with him from a distance.( . )( . )
08-10-2012, 11:34 PM #16
08-11-2012, 12:23 AM #17A window to the soulGuest
In Kindergarden I asked a classmate,
"Why are you fat?"
I honestly wanted to know. That didn't go over well at all.
I learned a new word and constructed the following sentence:
"Mom, sis *pissed* in her diaper."
My mom cheated me out of a verbal warning on that one and went straight for the belt.
08-11-2012, 01:37 AM #18A window to the soulGuest
Ugh, I hated chicken nuggets and in first grade I lost my cool after I got served chicken nuggets one too many times. That's right, I flicked them all down the table, far, far away from me. And we all know what happened to me after that.
08-11-2012, 01:55 AM #19
When I was about 3 I called the police to send my older brother to jail when he made me cry.
08-11-2012, 03:01 AM #20'Consciousness is not simply a sensory-perceptual affair, a matter of mental imagery, as the contents of our mind would have us believe. It is deeply enmeshed with the brain mechanisms that automatically promote action readiness' - Jaak Panksepp
By JivinJeffJones in forum The BonfireReplies: 780Last Post: 10-20-2016, 04:29 PM
By 011235813 in forum The BonfireReplies: 35Last Post: 10-20-2016, 07:04 AM
By Robert165 in forum Welcomes and IntroductionsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-07-2009, 10:33 AM