User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to/about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    2) A guy once said "wow you're not like most girls, you're actually funny AND smart" and we had only known each other a couple of days but it was nice because i don't like being like most girls ha ha
    Good work.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Permabanned Array

A friend of a friend in college told me "you're a real person".
    Lol, aren't we all?

Anew Leaf

An intp friend of mine wrote me a letter saying that he valued me for accepting him and at the same time not letting him get away with stuff.

And an INTJ friend of mine said he knew he loved when I enthusiastically said I wanted to celebrate my Saturn birthday.

It always surprises and touches me when someone sees the small glowing bits that are me, the hidden pieces I keep tucked away or out in the open for protection.

I couldn't give the nicest thing ever, but the nicest thing today was pretty damn nice.

Today I was visiting a friend who moved an hour and a half away. In a sentimental moment he said he dreams everyday of living in our hometown again so that he would be able to hang out with me and our old crew.

It made me realize how blessed I am to have the relationships I do.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

My best friend told me I was the smartest person he's ever met, and he went to private schools/third best law school in the nation.

I try not to let it get to my head...

No matter how much you try to minimize things by just playing it off as "thats just the way I am", what you do and who you are means the world to me.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Well, a sincerely cool dude told me recently that I was mature. And I brushed the compliment off at the time, but it was really nice. Meant a lot coming from him.

I was recently complemented in this thread. It meant a lot.

I remember these two:
    1) My mother told me my father once said to her: "our daughter is gonna frighten guys at college - she's too intelligent."

I don't like scaring people, but that was very nice, and it haven't been told directly to me, so it seems more sincere.
    But I don't think I've scared people in college yet. People usually see me as calm and happy. (ok, maybe I've scared one guy a little, but it had to do with him being annoying and actively screwing up our group project)

2) a friend told me I was too complicated. That's not exactly a compliment, and I think I was just making him confused with all my worries, but I liked it.

Someone once said that I don't even know how beautiful I am. That was sweet.