User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 509

  1. #51
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MatsNorway View Post
    I think getting Nicodemus seriously drunk would be fun to be a part of or watch.

    Why, that's an (approx) fortnightly experience already available to a chosen select few in vent. Minus the 'in real life' bit.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  2. #52
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Ok, I made a more smooth cast:

    @Glycerine would give people the best possible advice and yet wouldn't mention "I told you!" when they predictably fail to listen.

    @Jennifer would get everyone involved and make a bunch of clever puns.

    @Lexicon would take care of Jack, engage in conversations that directly or indirectly involve Jack, etc etc with Jack, wait, did I mention Jack.

    @thealchemist would come up with random Ne-fueled ideas and plans.

    @Nicodemus would make lots of smartass remarks and would also initiate a campaign to change the rules of the game, which would piss off the organizers.

    @Ginkgo would troll everyone with silly jokes.

    @Coriolis would boss around make sure things work efficiently.

  3. #53
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Ok, I made a more smooth cast:

    @Glycerine would give people the best possible advice and yet wouldn't mention "I told you!" when they predictably fail to listen.

    @Jennifer would get everyone involved and make a bunch of clever puns.

    @Lexicon would take care of Jack, engage in conversations that directly or indirectly involve Jack, etc etc with Jack, wait, did I mention Jack.

    @thealchemist would come up with random Ne-fueled ideas and plans.

    @Nicodemus would make lots of smartass remarks and would also initiate a campaign to change the rules of the game, which would piss off the organizers.

    @Ginkgo would troll everyone with silly jokes.

    @Coriolis would boss around make sure things work efficiently.
    He's not allowed on TV!

    ...Can't I just be the cameraguy?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  4. #54
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    He's not allowed on TV!
    Well, since I'm the one running the show, I also get to change the rules.

    ...Can't I just be the cameraguy?
    The request is illogical, sorry.

  5. #55
    Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Well, since I'm the one running the show, I also get to change the rules.


    The request is illogical, sorry.

    You obviously are not yet aware that lex is a teenage boy.


    (A super hot one)
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  6. #56
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Well, since I'm the one running the show, I also get to change the rules.
    He refuses to sign any contracts, sorry. My hands are tied.

    The request is illogical, sorry.
    I'm NF, I'm allowed to be whatever I want. It's my RIGHT to defy your ''logic'' nonsense.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  7. #57
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    You obviously are not yet aware that lex is a teenage boy.


    (A super hot one)
    impossibru!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    He refuses to sign any contracts, sorry. My hands are tied.
    Damn!

    I'm NF, I'm allowed to be whatever I want. It's my RIGHT to defy your ''logic'' nonsense.

    Fine, you can be the cameraguy. Tsk.

  8. #58
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Ok, I made a more smooth cast:

    @Glycerine would give people the best possible advice and yet wouldn't mention "I told you!" when they predictably fail to listen.

    @Jennifer would get everyone involved and make a bunch of clever puns.

    @Lexicon would take care of Jack, engage in conversations that directly or indirectly involve Jack, etc etc with Jack, wait, did I mention Jack.

    @thealchemist would come up with random Ne-fueled ideas and plans.

    @Nicodemus would make lots of smartass remarks and would also initiate a campaign to change the rules of the game, which would piss off the organizers.

    @Ginkgo would troll everyone with silly jokes.

    @Coriolis would boss around make sure things work efficiently.
    Sir, I take my work very seriously. very much.

    Also, your name makes me think your haircut must be a flattop. Is it? And you wear Hawaiian shirts as well, along with half the rest of this forum. Hawaiian shirts, everywhere!


  9. #59
    royal member Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,932

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Sir, I take my work very seriously. very much.


    Also, your name makes me think your haircut must be a flattop. Is it?
    !

    And you wear Hawaiian shirts as well, along with half the rest of this forum. Hawaiian shirts, everywhere!


  10. #60
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    impossibru!


    Damn!



    Fine, you can be the cameraguy. Tsk.

    I always win.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Similar Threads

  1. The TypeC Reality Show
    By Hate in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 08:49 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. "I Love Money" VH1 Reality Show
    By Mondo in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO