6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Alright I'll give it a shot.

Baj.
    Jaguar.
    Mal.
    Amargith.
    Jenaphor. (did you change your name btw? I haven't seen you.)
    Prplchnz
    leger

I'm not picturing a whole lot of conflict but things could get pretty weird pretty fast. Reality shows would take on a new dimension.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Just make sure that island packs some bamboo as well.
    every island needs a bambi

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Alright I'll give it a shot.

Baj.
    Jaguar.
    Mal.
    Amargith.
    Jenaphor. (did you change your name btw? I haven't seen you.)
    Prplchnz
    leger

I'm not picturing a whole lot of conflict but things could get pretty weird pretty fast. Reality shows would take on a new dimension.
    Jena= andante

....and Imma stick with the two ENTJs and hide in a corner, I think. Too many people Im not familiar with
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

What a creepy thread. You're not allowed to fantasise about me in my absence.
    If I was put on an island with any of you I'd immediately drown myself. Not very entertaining (beyond the first 15 minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    marm will be like Kenny. Nobody will understand what she's yelling about, and each scream will increase the suspense in wondering how she will die this episode. And we'll love her even more next episode, completely unaware that she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Seriously, since I'm such a source of drama I've been elected for several shows, I'm pretty sure I'd rather be on one sans murder and plots to abandon me on islands.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'll take Salome on my team -- I bet she's great in a knife fight.
    I think this is the only compliment I've been given on this forum and it's at least the second time I've heard it.

Sadly, you'd lose that bet. I'm a diehard pacifist. Stick to what you know : aim between the shoulder blades and you'll be grand.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Fair enough. Mysandrist. Both are fitting. One just doesn't see the term used often.
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    People need to stop grouping me with smileyman, or others for that reason. I'm competitive; everyone is in the same little corner. Besides, Salome hates that guy, and would light him on fire as he sleeps. I'll watch and high five her, then light speed gavroche on fire next.
    Riva will attempt to seduce oaky, but will only fail and creep oaky out, thus unintentionally sending him in the arms of ShortnSweet.
    Kidnap shorts, and lure oaky into a trap, removing both of them out of the picture.
    Salome and I are left. This one scares me.
    Granted, given that group, this is the best outcome I could hope for. (Assuming drowning is off the table. ) Setting the creeps on fire seems a bit wasteful though. If we ate them we wouldn't have to eat each other. Although the latter would probably get higher ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I think this is the only compliment I've been given on this forum and it's at least the second time I've heard it.

Sadly, you'd lose that bet. I'm a diehard pacifist. Stick to what you know : aim between the shoulder blades and you'll be grand.
    I actually meant it as a compliment in context of this discussion. And I don't appreciate the constant unsolicited slew of insults aimed against me since your return.

You're rather just proving my point -- someone says something positive or neutral, and you can still manage to slash with the knife in the context of an online forum. In a fight, that's a positive thing for your position, which is exactly what I mean in the context of a "reality show" contest. In such a contest, I'd want you on my side.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Hmmm, I think the best reality show would include myself, my 5 clones and possibly a cat.

Meh, make that 4 clones and an ex member.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I actually meant it as a compliment in context of this discussion. And I don't appreciate the constant unsolicited slew of insults aimed against me since your return.

You're rather just proving my point -- someone says something positive or neutral, and you can still manage to slash with the knife in the context of an online forum. In a fight, that's a positive thing for your position, which is exactly what I mean in the context of a "reality show" contest. In such a contest, I'd want you on my side.
    Weird way to accomplish same...

I guess you have interesting double standards. When you talk about my supposed knife skills, it's a compliment. When I return the "compliment", it's a slew of insults...

Not that any of this surprises me.

Anyway...

I'd really like to see Haight on an island with 5 or 6 random ENFPs. The more random, the better. You know, the glitter and rainbows kind.
    That would entertain me no end, on a variety of levels.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Granted, given that group, this is the best outcome I could hope for. (Assuming drowning is off the table. ) Setting the creeps on fire seems a bit wasteful though. If we ate them we wouldn't have to eat each other. Although the latter would probably get higher ratings.
    But burning them alive will allow us to eat them. I wouldn't be too worried about that though, I've watched plenty of survival shows, I can keep you alive. *beats chest*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I prefer my human flesh medium rare.

Riva

Be careful people. This thread already got one person banned.