User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    is it called "infp torture hour" or something?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    The INTJ-ENFP fetish show
    A show so good that it's gonna blow your mind right in front of your face!

Kalach
    Zarathustra
    Within
    HelenofTroy
    AgentF
    Orobas
    Amargith
    Guys..this is hardly fair.

At least give the INTJs a fighting chance here.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

A Witch-off

emcee: Gingko
    judge: Kalach
    interpretive dance: RaptorWizard
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    The INTJ-ENFP fetish show
    A show so good that it's gonna blow your mind right in front of your face!

Kalach
    Zarathustra
    Within
    HelenofTroy
    AgentF
    Orobas
    Amargith

I imagine i'd find the whole situation tormenting. Escape route pre scanned incase of the unlikely eventuality...

[YOUTUBE="GqH21LEmfbQ"]A la...[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: I don't like the idea of throwing people into a house who would be uncomfortable for the funs of it. I'd be quite happy to write a selfish list of who i would like to be in a house with...there are several members who i'm sure are capable of mind blowing conversation. I hearts them!
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

garbage

These reality shows are all about conflict between different stereotypes. You need your:
    • Sad sack ("The world is just.. so against me. Why am I so misunderstood, all the time!? At least I have a lil' optimism.. ")
    • "Hey, bro!" "Oh, hey, bro!" (always early 30s, checkered shorts, sunglasses backwards on head, white polo; works as some sort of salesman)
    • Lazy shit who won't get a job or do any chores or anything and halfassedly participates in the team games
    • Sassy control freak who can't work with anyone else and is usually either the first or second-to-last to be voted off
    • Hardass control freak who's introverted, completely disagreeable, and often (when pressed) outwardly neurotic
    • The average, normal dude with no outstanding features in any way whatsoever (the fewest gossip articles and TV spinoffs and People feature him)
    • Completely unreliable but well-meaning, spontaneous and possibly promiscuous flake ("Whoops! Sorry about that thing I did, again!! Haha hopefully my annoyingly bubbly personality will make up for it, though!!!")

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    6 INFPs and an INTJ.

Take bets on how long before irreparable damage is done to the psyche of the INTJ.
    This would quickly devolve into one of those murder mysteries where the INFPs are quietly but creatively done in one by one, except it would be obvious "whodunit".
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ

I think getting Nicodemus seriously drunk would be fun to be a part of or watch.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    These reality shows are all about conflict between different stereotypes. You need your:
    • Sad sack ("The world is just.. so against me. Why am I so misunderstood, all the time!? At least I have a lil' optimism.. ")
    • "Hey, bro!" "Oh, hey, bro!" (always early 30s, checkered shorts, sunglasses backwards on head, white polo; works as some sort of salesman)
    • Lazy shit who won't get a job or do any chores or anything and halfassedly participates in the team games
    • Sassy control freak who can't work with anyone else and is usually either the first or second-to-last to be voted off
    • Hardass control freak who's introverted, completely disagreeable, and often (when pressed) outwardly neurotic
    • The average, normal dude with no outstanding features in any way whatsoever (the fewest gossip articles and TV spinoffs and People feature him)
    • Completely unreliable but well-meaning, spontaneous and possibly promiscuous flake ("Whoops! Sorry about that thing I did, again!! Haha hopefully my annoyingly bubbly personality will make up for it, though!!!")
    But who would you typecast as which role?

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post

I suppose that @chana will cook for us.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Me
    @CzeCze
    5 others for collateral damage

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR