Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I don't want to see her die either, but it's not like she would come back with a zombie corpse shuffle or something. Just a new type.
    No, sorry I won't come back as an INTP or INFJ, no matter how much you pray, I can't hear your prayers.

Jaguar would make obnoxious noises in the attic while insisting that he doesn't live on the reality show set.
    Mainly he would watch re-runs of Scooby Doo and blast the same ten classic rock songs over and over again.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    I'm not allowed to participate in this show!
    So now the show consists of me and Helen having a fist fight over an Abercrombie model?

But I don't want to fight Helen.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    So now the show consists of me and Helen having a fist fight over an Abercrombie model?

But I don't want to fight Helen.
    Yeah, I think her idea just failed massively.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm not sure what or who you're referring to here, either, but I've traveled extensively, and alone. What you're talking about sounds like an Ni dom (INxJ) in the grip of insanity; like Hitler thinking he could defeat Russia without winter clothes for his army, in an extreme scenario.
    Just a little digression to illustrate a real case of someone who handles imaginary adventures much better than real ones. INTP, I suspect.

Actually I'm not re-writing anything. Zarathustra declared me dead but that's totally imaginary; IN REAL LIFE, Z would have to deal with other people's plans and opinions, meaning the women he thinks he's going to have a threesome with might flirt with him and murder him as soon as we leave the airport, just to get his annoying ass out of the way.
    And you declared you had poisoned HIS drink, and then changed it to the entire water supply, and that is not imaginary? Sounds like Z and I are not the ones confusing fantasy with reality.

That's how life is. It's not written by one person; it's written by many.
    But ultimately the only person I can control is myself. That's life, too. (D&D provides a few other options.)
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Just a little digression to illustrate a real case of someone who handles imaginary adventures much better than real ones. INTP, I suspect.

And you declared you had poisoned HIS drink, and then changed it to the entire water supply, and that is not imaginary? Sounds like Z and I are not the ones confusing fantasy with reality.
    Um of course it's imaginary. I never denied it was imaginary. What I took issue was him actually trying to defend his position with his real life accomplishments, and his insistence I had died, so I kept telling him he had died because of his own weak points.

The difference is that I realize I have weak points (as do all people) and the reality of the situation could go various ways depending on people's varying weaknesses and plans, while he kept insisting (kind of crazily in my perception) THAT HE WOULD WIN.

And I'm like...um...this is imaginary. You can't "win" this argument. That was my point.

But ultimately the only person I can control is myself. That's life, too. (D&D provides a few other options.)
    Who is trying to control anyone? If anything to me it looked like Z was trying to control a completely imaginary scenario without the input of others challenging him. That's what I took issue with, I found it absurd.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Id probably win on some deathmatch island scenario, primarily because people will forget im there. At least until I embarassingly trip over a wild animal, dead grandmother or twig on my way to backstab someone that is.

Im only basing this on real life where, in general, most people couldnt care less if I was around or not and most have no idea.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Anew Leaf

I want to be on a show that doesn't exist except in the mind of an ant who travels through space but then he finds strawberry jam and eats it and is happy and I am a tendril of thought languishing alone in that tiny thought bubble of jam happiness which for me will last an entire lifetime but for that ant will last for only an hour which is a pretty long time for an ant so in some ways I shall live forever and in other ways I shall only live for but the merest scrap of time which is fine for in that scrap I shall live larger than any sun can shine.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I want to be on a show that doesn't exist except in the mind of an ant who travels through space but then he finds strawberry jam and eats it and is happy and I am a tendril of thought languishing alone in that tiny thought bubble of jam happiness which for me will last an entire lifetime but for that ant will last for only an hour which is a pretty long time for an ant so in some ways I shall live forever and in other ways I shall only live for but the merest scrap of time which is fine for in that scrap I shall live larger than any sun can shine.
    *smears the jam on a potato and shoots it out of a potato gun*

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

My premise:

Place six ISTPs into a beach house with an ESTJ.
    The show will last one episode.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    My show wins.
    Actually I think @fidelia is an evil genius. Dang Fidelia, or should I say Kaiser Soze?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    MAGICAL MYSTERY MUSHROOM CARPET RIDE

Okay, so you're doing a spin-off that's coo'. My agent said I'm better suited for sitcoms, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    *smears the jam on a potato and shoots it out of a potato gun*
    Ah, there you are ISTP! Have you been foraging for us? Did you hear Saturned got a spin-off?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari