Your loss

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    marm will be like Kenny. Nobody will understand what she's yelling about, and each scream will increase the suspense in wondering how she will die this episode. And we'll love her even more next episode, completely unaware that she died.
    Metaphors found in the most unexpected of places. Wonderful stuff ginkgo. Though I like marm and wouldn't want her killed off in every episode. Rather, instead of the drama, I'm always interested to see character development and communication methods.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    @HelenOfTroy
    @Wind-Up Rex
    @senza_tema
    @Marmotini
    + ONE sexy ambercombie and fitch model, who will encompass what they think a real man is.
    Who will give up first?
    Who will backstab the other?
    Yep. I think I'll pass and stick with the "Hang out at Beach with Friends" show.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You underestimate my likability and my cold-bloodedness. Very good.
    You're so adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    1) you have to start with 3 So who'd you replace Victor with? Has to be another friction non team player.

2) and more importantly, what about tem four?!? @Saturned @jixmixfix C'mon where's your team spirit?!?

:rofl: a make your own banana leaf swim suit contest. Everything's gotta be a competition with you guys, sheesh.

Don't worry guys, she was talking about pinching SKIN. Like...fat calipers...or something...:mumbles and walks off giggling:
    I am not really a team player. But in this case, I say we let the ISTP figure out where we are supposed to go and you and I can get lost in the catacombs of Gibralter.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Fine, then we'd have to kill him after the game started.

I assumed you guys would lose for reasons other than team friction.
    ah, another positive post. It's so nice to have a cheerleader.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind-Up Rex View Post
    Yep. I think I'll pass and stick with the "Hang out at Beach with Friends" show.
    I would be down for this. Although traversing to a beach sounds like a lot of work. Can we hire people to bring us to this beach? My legs... they do enough.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

who would be who in the typoc version of jersey shore?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

marm will be like Kenny. Nobody will understand what she's yelling about, and each scream will increase the suspense in wondering how she will die this episode. And we'll love her even more next episode, completely unaware that she died.
    I actually don't hardly ever scream at all IRL; you guys are going to be really disappointed.

Ginkgo

YWIR will mostly occupy the kitchen, allegedly baking cookies for SmileyMan, but actually indulging in gummi candies. She'll slam the kitchen door on people for interrupting her work, until, embarrassed, she'll fall into a gummi candy coma and everyone will feel a pit in their hearts where her spiteful love once was.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Metaphors found in the most unexpected of places. Wonderful stuff ginkgo. Though I like marm and wouldn't want her killed off in every episode. Rather, instead of the drama, I'm always interested to see character development and communication methods.
    I don't want to see her die either, but it's not like she would come back with a zombie corpse shuffle or something. Just a new type.

Jaguar would make obnoxious noises in the attic while insisting that he doesn't live on the reality show set.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I don't want to see her die either, but it's not like she would come back with a zombie corpse shuffle or something. Just a new type.

Jaguar would make obnoxious noises in the attic while insisting that he doesn't live on the reality show set.
    So no video but only sound recordings? Yes, I doubt the cameraman would come back down from the attic in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    @HelenOfTroy
    @Wind-Up Rex
    @senza_tema
    @Marmotini
    + ONE sexy ambercombie and fitch model, who will encompass what they think a real man is.
    Who will give up first?
    Who will backstab the other?
    I'm not allowed to participate in this show!