User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    I imagine the thought might be that I would be in an awkward situation within the show and that in itself would be cause for entertainment.
    Well Oaky you do not have to be in a reality show to feel awkward amongst a group do you? You are always the odd one out.

In this show though you would be the center of attention because if there is anything I know how to do is to turn the attention of a large crowd to where I want it to be. And whenever you are around, you my dear Oaky always always receives my attention. Unless Vas is there to tell me to leave you alone.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Argumentative am I? Hmmmm... I guess I am. Sexual explosions I have no protests on.
    Riva! I just realised.

YOU ARE KING JULIAN!

[YOUTUBE="HsiijGSTAHw"]Riva shhhh[/YOUTUBE]
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yes. Yes he is.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Riva! I just realised.

YOU ARE KING JULIAN!

[YOUTUBE="HsiijGSTAHw"]Riva shhhh[/YOUTUBE]

Wait a sec!!!

Omgoshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Sooooo freaking true!

Atleast on Vent.

And the accent too. My gosh Gem, you nailed it this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Yes. Yes he is.

I'd put Halla and Fireshield in a small room.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Well Oaky you do not have to be in a reality show to feel awkward amongst a group do you? You are always the odd one out.

In this show though you would be the center of attention because if there is anything I know how to do is to turn the attention of a large crowd to where I want it to be. And whenever you are around, you my dear Oaky always always receives my attention. Unless Vas is there to tell me to leave you alone.
    Ah, I see. Though it's doubtful with such a group things would play out to how you wish Riva. Have another look at the members.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Ah, I see. Though it's doubtful with such a group things would play out to how you wish Riva. Have another look at the members.
    Ah yes I did notice that. Never thought you'd bring it up. I forgot it is the forum where things are written down and facts therefore are not easily forgotten when new points are brought forward.

Such as intense group it is is it not? I guess I'll be one of the laid back ones in the group along with you. So I shall tag along as I normally do when around people who are more intense than I. From time to time I shall try (and will) push my dice until I find out what exactly I am supposed to do there to win. it would take much much longer than it normally would.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

As much as Id love to see all the INTJs compete with each other, can we make it non-lethal competition? I dont particularly like the idea of living on an INTJ-less world here.

Oh and Im all for the pageant idea during half time
    Ya, I'd hate to see them all go too, but they're like the same poles on magnets, get too close and they have to repel each other. I'll come up with a new challenge for them, where they all get to live, yet experience the visceral satisfaction of defeating their opponents. After all, they are the "masterminds" ... they feed on this stuff!
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Ah yes I did notice that. Never thought you'd bring it up. I forgot it is the forum where things are written down and facts therefore are not easily forgotten when new points are brought forward.

Such as intense group it is is it not? I guess I'll be one of the laid back ones in the group along with you. So I shall tag along as I normally do when around people who are more intense than I. From time to time I shall try (and will) push my dice until I find out what exactly I am supposed to do there to win. it would take much much longer than it normally would.
    It's always a bit of fun to see how certain things combined causes the clockworks to work in a different manner and speed.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Ill also sign myself up for the following slumber party (limit was 5 right? F*ck, this is hard...)

@Patches
    @HelenOfTroy
    @Wind-Up Rex
    @lauranna
    @Lexicon

*grabs a box of ribbons*
    The only problem I see with this line up is the fact that, if it were a reality show, the ratings would be terrible. No one's going to tune in to see a bunch of level-headed people have a nice time and basically enjoy each other's company.

In fact, I would go so far as to say that there's virtually no one you could throw into this group that could really throw a wrench into the drama free dynamic.

That said, it would definitely make for an enjoyable living situation (which again=shitty television).

P.S.--Can @Saturned come, too?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth