User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Et tu Orangey?!?!

Damn your team turned you quick
    It's okay.

I'd have to opt out because I'd be too busy filing lawsuits on the sexual harassment island anyway.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Too bad that won't help with blunt force trauma...

*Marm is dead, via canoe oar*
    Why, do you think you can rise from the dead once you've already been poisoned?

Or stabbed from behind?

Or poked in the eye with dart, lobotomizing you before we throw you out to sea?

You were long gone in the middle of your sermons and fantasizing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    I think as long as we didn't kill each other, Marm, Nico and I would probably be in the hunt for winning the race.

I wouldn't assume conflict would knock us out.
    But we all three have to work together, and apparently I'm not the problem. I was willing to work with both of you until Nico threatened me, which was absurd.

So you guys are going to lose by default. And I'm okay with not winning if that means you guys can make complete asses of yourself thinking you can win a team event by sabotaging one of your team members, when that team is composed of three people.

Meanwhile, some people who actually have social skills might be a tad slower, but will come in just behind you. That is if you guys are actually as fast as you think you are while drinking whiskey; my bets actually would be that you and Nico would be drunk and lost, and show up in the middle of the night after the contest was already over and wonder where everybody was.

Yes, that's where arrogance will get you.

Congratulations!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Ah - rewriting the scenario because you don't like the direction things are taking. It is good this is all just imaginary.
    Actually I'm not re-writing anything. Zarathustra declared me dead but that's totally imaginary; IN REAL LIFE, Z would have to deal with other people's plans and opinions, meaning the women he thinks he's going to have a threesome with might flirt with him and murder him as soon as we leave the airport, just to get his annoying ass out of the way.

That's how life is. It's not written by one person; it's written by many.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    It's okay.

I'd have to opt out because I'd be too busy filing lawsuits on the sexual harassment island anyway.
    Hope your lawyers are fast! --> says the Senior lien holder

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Why, do you think you can rise from the dead once you've already been poisoned?

Or stabbed from behind?

Or poked in the eye with dart, lobotomizing you before we throw you out to sea?

You were long gone in the middle of your sermons and fantasizing.
    Perhaps this is Zombie Island?

Though if you guys are immortal that does quash some of the fun factor.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post

(I had a colleague like that. He travelled to Canada in the winter, without cold weather gear. Then he went to a weeklong conference without so much as a dollar in his pocket. I told him to stick to D&D.)
    I'm not sure what or who you're referring to here, either, but I've traveled extensively, and alone. What you're talking about sounds like an Ni dom (INxJ) in the grip of insanity; like Hitler thinking he could defeat Russia without winter clothes for his army, in an extreme scenario.

This would be Sensing fail, as a matter of fact. Not a problem I have personally. But a problem I was pointing out that Zarathustra might have within his own little "reality show" story, since real life offers multiple possibilities, and not just the one you're personally sure is best.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

When all is said and done, the victors at the end of the day will be the girls slumber party.

We who did not partake in violence and had a mind blowing night of err, girly stuff.

No corpses, murderous plots, bigotry or henious crimes.

And btw no one jumped back in time altering the course of any of this....

make love not war, you guys have a lot to learn.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

@PeaceBaby

As much as Id love to see all the INTJs compete with each other, can we make it non-lethal competition? I dont particularly like the idea of living on an INTJ-less world here.

Oh and Im all for the pageant idea during half time
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

No, that's not how it works; the person who made the post clearly and specifically designed teams where he thought there would be inward strife.
    No, he created teams where there would be friction. Friction, Clausewitz tells us, is bad. So, in the interest of our team, dear DiscoBiscuit and I remove what is - evident even in this thread - the main obstacle to team cohesion and ultimate success.

Any one who knows anything about teamwork understands there is no "I" in team; so if you guys race, drunkenly, to the finish line without me, you're disqualified on grounds of abandoning a teammate without reason.
    It would not be without reason. That is the whole point. Are you afraid of the wild or just too self-important to sacrifice yourself for our team's victory? You may get a flashlight and a hot dog if you behave nicely.

Another team wins. I get rescued from the island, and laugh at your low EQs.
    Our Amazing Race is an actual race; no island, no monkeys, no coconuts.

But we all three have to work together, and apparently I'm not the problem. I was willing to work with both of you until Nico threatened me, which was absurd.
    You still take this way too personal.

Meanwhile, some people who actually have social skills might be a tad slower, but will come in just behind you. That is if you guys are actually as fast as you think you are while drinking whiskey; my bets actually would be that you and Nico would be drunk and lost, and show up in the middle of the night after the contest was already over and wonder where everybody was.
    Such negativity and lack of confidence in your team members is yet another reason for you to be left behind.

Yes, that's where arrogance will get you.
    The finish line? Better than the bear's den you will end up in.