User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 20

  1. #1

    Default It's Sensor Time!

    Soz, to practice being a sensor I take showers with the lights out and use my other senses to find shampoo vs condition(by smell/texture because the bottles are the same size), turn off the water, find dropped things, etc. Do you folks have Sensor Time experiences? If so, please elaborate! If not, are there any you would like to try?
    Dirt Farmer

  2. #2
    Senior Member Saslou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Posts
    4,915

    Default

    I like to take my shoes and socks off and walk on the grass. I like the texture against my skin. I also like to stand in the rain and feel the raindrops hit my skin. I suppose i like to feel close to nature.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

  3. #3
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    I'm more aware of everything in natural environments.

    I also seem to be quite aware of living things being present. I'm quite good at locating animals or people even if they are hidden.

  4. #4
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I'm more aware of everything in natural environments.

    I also seem to be quite aware of living things being present. I'm quite good at locating animals or people even if they are hidden.
    I bet you were a Hide & Seek champion as a kid!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  5. #5
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I bet you were a Hide & Seek champion as a kid!
    LOL yeah. I kind of have a spider sense. It might just be smelling them and not knowing it, or hearing them breathe, or feeling vibrations, I don't know. I get a tingle that's almost like radar. It's cool because I find lots of things that people don't often notice. I'm usually the one who sees all the rabbits and toads and deer and even notice where the moles and groundhogs are.

    But anyway my sensing time is almost always being outside or in the woods or something. It's like I know it well enough that even if a leaf moves the wrong way I observe it.

  6. #6
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,744

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    LOL yeah. I kind of have a spider sense. It might just be smelling them and not knowing it, or hearing them breathe, or feeling vibrations, I don't know. I get a tingle that's almost like radar. It's cool because I find lots of things that people don't often notice. I'm usually the one who sees all the rabbits and toads and deer and even notice where the moles and groundhogs are.

    But anyway my sensing time is almost always being outside or in the woods or something. It's like I know it well enough that even if a leaf moves the wrong way I observe it.
    I'm like this when I'm out in nature, as well.

    Conclusion: INFJ are bats.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  7. #7
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Get radioactive goop splashed on your eyes and then resolve to fight crime, should develop your other senses naturally

  8. #8
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Starchthedefender died at the tender age of 21 after suffering from a massive hemorrhaging due to slipping in the shower. He was found lying on the floor, alone in the dark, after a scent of rotting flesh with a hint of vanilla was picked up by his neighbor. Due to the injury he was unable to call for help, and thus, died quietly. For unknown reasons, the washroom lights had been off, our only logical guess is that StarchTheDefender was trying to save up on electricity and had no candles around.

    He would have been survived by his fro, which would have been removed from him to be stored away at a museum for best hair, unfortunately, he had discarded of it himself weeks before.

  9. #9
    FRACTALICIOUS phobik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    7,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Starchthedefender died at the tender age of 21 after suffering from a massive hemorrhaging due to slipping in the shower. He was found lying on the floor, alone in the dark, after a scent of rotting flesh with a hint of vanilla was picked up by his neighbor. Due to the injury he was unable to call for help, and thus, died quietly. For unknown reasons, the washroom lights had been off, our only logical guess is that StarchTheDefender was trying to save up on electricity and had no candles around.

    He would have been survived by his fro, which would have been removed from him to be stored away at a museum for best hair, unfortunately, he had discarded of it himself weeks before.
    *snicker*
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

    Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Starchthedefender died at the tender age of 21 after suffering from a massive hemorrhaging due to slipping in the shower. He was found lying on the floor, alone in the dark, after a scent of rotting flesh with a hint of vanilla was picked up by his neighbor. Due to the injury he was unable to call for help, and thus, died quietly. For unknown reasons, the washroom lights had been off, our only logical guess is that StarchTheDefender was trying to save up on electricity and had no candles around.

    He would have been survived by his fro, which would have been removed from him to be stored away at a museum for best hair, unfortunately, he had discarded of it himself weeks before.
    Dee, will you play the crying guy in your avatar at my funeral? If so I would die peacefully <3
    Dirt Farmer

Similar Threads

  1. It's vuvuzela time.
    By Ism in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
  2. It's that time of year again
    By Haphazard in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:19 PM
  3. I make it brief this time
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 11:38 PM
  4. It's business time!
    By Oom in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO