User Tag List

Thread: Workplace Fun

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Default Workplace Fun

There was a guy at a place I used to work who had a USB rocket launcher that he plugged into his computer. And it had a target on his screen that he could aim with a mouse and he would launch nerf rockets at cubicles he had programmed in the office. That was AWESOME!!

Haha what kind of fun or playful stuff do people do where you work?
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

WALMART

Dude, that is the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

I suppose when I worked service at a dealership we would set airbags off in the back lot... or make homemade flame throwers with brake cleaner and a tire bead seater. Actually, there was like a million little experiments we conducted.

Uhhh...once I took a chicken trachea and "pulled it out of someone's ear." They were really freaked out.

Another time a coworker of mine put a pig nose on her nose and walked around talking like Porky Pig. And of course there's always the anthropomorphic chickens...cause making them look like they have to pee really bad is very, very funny.

Mostly it's lots of inappropriate stuff I should not share here.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Dude, that is the coolest fucking thing I've ever heard of.

I suppose when I worked service at a dealership we would set airbags off in the back lot... or make homemade flame throwers with brake cleaner and a tire bead seater. Actually, there was like a million little experiments we conducted.
    Flame throwers and brake cleaner sounds like serious fun!
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Me and my boss at the art museum I worked at had a "minute of insanity" on 11/11/11 at 11:11. There were cartwheels , high jumps and as much spinning as possible in the portrait gallery. We've tried to repeat it at least once a month.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by funkadelik View Post
    Uhhh...once I took a chicken trachea and "pulled it out of someone's ear." They were really freaked out.

Another time a coworker of mine put a pig nose on her nose and walked around talking like Porky Pig. And of course there's always the anthropomorphic chickens...cause making them look like they have to pee really bad is very, very funny.

Mostly it's lots of inappropriate stuff I should not share here.
    Please, share.

MBTI
    INFP

We have too much fun at work. Nothing particularly quirky or cool but it is 24/7 good times. I love my coworkers. That's why they're coming over tonight to party

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Last winter, we had a pool to predict the date when all of the snow would be melted from the parking lot. The winner got a free pizza and everyone else pitched in money towards it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I used to rig people's computers to display silly messages on bootup, or run dated advertising videos with hokey graphics, but set it all up to delete itself upon finishing so there was no easily accessible "evidence". I did it to the supervisor in another group once, then overheard him berating one of his employees for messing with his computer.

At grad school, my advisor used to decorate the lab with silly strings of lights - cows, jalapeno peppers, lobsters, whatever; and keep small parts in plastic Halloween bowls with ghosts and bats on them. He even had a glow-in-the-dark skeleton hanging in the corner.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Please, share.
    Hahaha...alright, I'll make it as PG as possible. :p

We had a running game where you'd say someone's name while you held something phallic up to your crotch and if they turned around and looked they had to run and find the closest thing that looked like another set of genitals (a bunch of kale, a sausage, two hams) and...uh...then we'd act things out. We'd get more and more creative, but eventually we kind of ran out of fresh material so the game died.

Then one day someone brought in these little plastic penises that he hid around the walk-in fridge, staff room, dish pit, butcher area and kitchen like an easter egg hunt.

Ah, this one's pretty tame, but my one coworker and I are always trying to come up with ways to flip each other off. Like one night I taped a latex glove with its middle finger sticking up on one of the downstairs freezers, knowing that he'd be going down there first thing the next morning and he'd find it. Just dumb things like that. Not to mention everyone's really raunchy. I guess working with meat all day attracts a very special kind of person.