- Don't say anything bad about sensors, specially ESFPs. Talking trash about INTXs is acceptable.
- People will try to type anyone/anything. Jesus, Hitler, serial killers, and even inanimate objects. Get used to it.
- Get used to the terms ''ad hominem'' and ''projecting''. Also, don't try to use logic against anyone (mis)using those words.
- Avoid this thread. You've been warned.
- Expect to be argued with (you wil never, ever "win")
- Don't feed the trolls
- Confuse Kiersey, MBTI, and Socionics and you are required to sacrifice yourself to the typology gods in the most excruciating manner possible to atone for your sin(s).
Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut