User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Colgate Total + Whitening (the paste, not the gel), along with a bit of Arm and Hammer whitening gel on top of it. (My downfall of drinking 2-3 cups of tea a day means the teeth are whiteness-challenged)

I floss once a day, in the evening.

Then I use ACT fluoride rinse in the evening, post-brushing.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I use whatever's kinda cheap and doesn't taste bad. Right now, it's Crest. It can't really matter all that much, can it? I floss like a mofo, and I need that pricey thin silky floss. Now that *is* important.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Crest.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

garbage

Oh yeah, I also use Listerine and chew sugarfree gum all the time. Flossing is a pain in the ass, so I don't do it.

I was also recommended by my dentist to stop brushing so damn much because it was slightly screwing up my gums and got myself a single sensitive tooth in the process.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post

I pictured you reading this thread and going "... I dunno.. Lemme go look.."
    Wait, not everyone had to check first? I use colgate total too.....apparently.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Well, there seems to be a debate about it although, I think if there is crud, pre-rinsing would get that out. I like that last rinse feeling so I do it last. I guess doing it twice wouldn't hurt. My son uses a prescription rinse for his plaque issue and he uses that before brushing. Now you have me thinking about it, I will have to ask the dentist specifically in October.
    Yes please do! I just HATE HATE HATE tasting mint constantly.. It is the ONLY flavor for mouthwash. My sparkle toothpaste is lemony-vanilla-with-spicy-pepper taste so I end with brushing my teeth so that I can taste that in my mouth. Mint first thing in the morning makes me gag and makes everything taste funny for so long..

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Wait, not everyone had to check first? I use colgate total too.....apparently.
    Nope! Im way too serious about oral hygiene..

@cascadeco
    Colgate Total + Whitening (the paste, not the gel), along with a bit of Arm and Hammer whitening gel on top of it. (My downfall of drinking 2-3 cups of tea a day means the teeth are whiteness-challenged)

I floss once a day, in the evening.

Then I use ACT fluoride rinse in the evening, post-brushing.
    I know it seems silly, but have you ever thought of maybe using straws? My friend swears that helped her blend her love of coffee three times a day with trying to keep her teeth white. I totally believe in anything baking soda-based.

@bologna
    Oh yeah, I also use Listerine and chew sugarfree gum all the time. Flossing is a pain in the ass, so I don't do it.

I was also recommended by my dentist to stop brushing so damn much because it was slightly screwing up my gums and got myself a single sensitive tooth in the process.
    EEK!! @_@ I see girls in the latrines all the time who dont have floss in their hygiene kits and it drives me insane.. Have you thought about using the disposable flosser picks?? They're really good and convenient.. You can floss without sticking your fingers in your mouth and cutting circulation off to your fingertips.

I have to try hard not to brush more than 3 times a day.. As soon as I wake up for sure, and before I go to bed are both musts.. I pick and choose when the third time is depending on meal times and sink availability. Ive been known to carry my toothbrush and toothpaste around in my pocket at all times and sometimes brush my teeth with a water bottle just about anywhere.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    EEK!! @_@ I see girls in the latrines all the time who dont have floss in their hygiene kits and it drives me insane.. Have you thought about using the disposable flosser picks?? They're really good and convenient.. You can floss without sticking your fingers in your mouth and cutting circulation off to your fingertips.

I have to try hard not to brush more than 3 times a day.. As soon as I wake up for sure, and before I go to bed are both musts.. I pick and choose when the third time is depending on meal times and sink availability. Ive been known to carry my toothbrush and toothpaste around in my pocket at all times and sometimes brush my teeth with a water bottle just about anywhere.
    Heheheh. "Latrines."

I'm glad to say that all of my dental appointments have come out absolutely perfectly--I've never had so much as a cavity. I'll grab myself some dental picks or one of those stupidly expensive water picks at the first sign of any problems.

Also, it so turns out that I have another regular dentist appointment this Wednesday. We'll see if I have kept up my absolutely pristine record *cracks knuckles*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Heheheh. "Latrines."

I'm glad to say that all of my dental appointments have come out absolutely perfectly--I've never had so much as a cavity. I'll grab myself some dental picks or one of those stupidly expensive water picks at the first sign of any problems.

Also, it so turns out that I have another regular dentist appointment this Wednesday. We'll see if I have kept up my absolutely pristine record *cracks knuckles*
    Ooooh I love dental pics. We use the sonic toothbrushes too. The dentist told my husband that it's made a huge difference in the amount of crud on his teeth. Not the Sonicare, we have ones called Violight and much cheaper. The dentist says they work fine. Way less scraping too *shudder*.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I sure have.

Fuck ever flossing.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Mentadent Advanced Whitening.

I don't floss. My gums are total pansies. Flossing hurts too badly to be worth it.
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.