First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    My oral cleansing routine:

Lush Toothy Tabs Solid Toothpaste.

I bite one in half, chew it up, brush with a wet toothbrush, and the other half I use at night. I dump them all in a cleaned out Aleve bottle. I like Sparkle so far, I've ventured out and started trying new flavors. Dirty is a more no-nonsense no-flavor clean. $4 and they last me a little less than a month a box.

Sometimes inbetween morning and night, if I'm in a rush, or if I order the tabs late, I use Arm and Hammer baking soda toothpaste.

I floss with individual Flossers.. I won't do it consistently without them, but everytime I have them I floss twice a day without fail.

My mouthwash I use Crest. Any crest pro-health no-alcohol-burn does well for me.

Also, I do everything backwards. I floss first, use mouthwash, and then brush my teeth.
    You are serious about your oral hygiene. :o

I use either crest or generic store brand stuff, then shoot for some Act mouthwash if I'm in the mood.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

^ Brave woman! Listerine is what Im using right now since they have no mouthwash available at the PX, but BOY does it burn! @_@ my eyes water every time!
    My dentist said - no other mouth wash even comes close as far as bacteria annihilation. Boom! That made me laugh and choke on the spit sucker thing.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

The same as Eilonwy , Tom's of Maine, and it's hard to find in my area and expensive. When I do see it on the shelf I'll buy 4 or 5 tubes at one time. I use homemade Colloidal Silver for mouthwash and never have bad breath.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Whatever's on sale, typically. I think I may finally look into one that doesn't burn my mouth so much, though. This thread could prove helpful.

garbage

I don't usually pay attention

Apparently, I'm using Colgate Total® Plus Whitening right now

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    You are serious about your oral hygiene. :o

I use either crest or generic store brand stuff, then shoot for some Act mouthwash if I'm in the mood.
    I am! Im a bit of a girl when it comes to my teeth.. I splurge frequently on them. I'm totally convinced baking soda is the way to go if you want white teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    My dentist said - no other mouth wash even comes close as far as bacteria annihilation. Boom! That made me laugh and choke on the spit sucker thing.
    @_@ !! It makes me think maybe I should start using Listerine.. I wonder if it is significantly different using mouthwash before you brush rather than after?

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolfen View Post
    The same as Eilonwy , Tom's of Maine, and it's hard to find in my area and expensive. When I do see it on the shelf I'll buy 4 or 5 tubes at one time. I use homemade Colloidal Silver for mouthwash and never have bad breath.
    It is available frequently in Texas.. they have it on clearance in flea market-shops all the time. (We have a lot of flea-market shops that are set up to be convenience stores that sell new hygiene products for cheap.) Do you use the deodorant too? Ive heard good things about it..

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I don't usually pay attention

Apparently, I'm using Colgate Total® Plus Whitening right now
    I pictured you reading this thread and going "... I dunno.. Lemme go look.."
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

I'm not Trunks

Listerine, Darlie

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Whichever one it is that cures toothache......ARRRRGHGHGGHGHGHG
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    Listerine, Darlie
    .. Waait a minute.. thats not a toothpaste..

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Whichever one it is that cures toothache......ARRRRGHGHGGHGHGHG
    Toothaches should require a visit to the dentist usually. Sometimes it is just an inflammed nerve and you can take tylenol or some other anti-inflammatory for about a week to see if that will soothe it away.. If it comes back, it is time to go get a dentist to fix it. Until then, Orajel helps numb the pain.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

@_@ !! It makes me think maybe I should start using Listerine.. I wonder if it is significantly different using mouthwash before you brush rather than after?
    Well, there seems to be a debate about it although, I think if there is crud, pre-rinsing would get that out. I like that last rinse feeling so I do it last. I guess doing it twice wouldn't hurt. My son uses a prescription rinse for his plaque issue and he uses that before brushing. Now you have me thinking about it, I will have to ask the dentist specifically in October.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.