451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^+1
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP

I sleep with the shirt my man wore that day over my face. Mostly because I need total darkness to sleep and I usually go to bed before he does. I love the smell...... it's a mixture of his cologne, his deodorant, his sweat and his pheromones. Yummy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Indeed. As others have stated, there's significant research (and common experiences) that strongly suggest scent is a major factor in attraction. Some studies have even suggested you are most attracted to the (total natural, not cologne) smell of someone who is a good genetic match (that is to say, fairly genetically different). I think that's supposed to be especially true of women, but I'm not sure.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

It's only creepy if you sneak into their home to sniff the contents of their underwear drawer.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Sit dependant ofc.

I do admit to smelling people...those i am close to at least, everyone has a unique smell. Recognising the individual by smell forms a sort of unspoken extra attachment or closeness, maybe it's even a little tribal.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Ginkgo

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Before Marm drops in: pheromones.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i love the way i smell and sometimes hang out with my armpits in the mornings. it turns me on and also soothes me. and if i like the way you smell i will muzzle your caves and valleys and rub that scent all over me. i will frolic in your tshirt and make breakfast topless in your boxers because you, and your scent, belong to me.

natural scent is fantastic but essential oils and real perfume*are intoxicating when blended with skin sweat and hormones. they are also powerful emotional triggers: my parents wore very distinct scents--he Chanel Anteus and she Guerlain Vol de Nuit**. the one thing i always do at Heathrow is douse myself in both and spend the flight home reminiscing.

**Vol de Nuit (Night Flight) was named after the second novel by de Saint-Exupéry, a close friend of Guerlain.
    * good perfume is parfum and is meant to be appreciated no more than 3-5 inches from your pulse points. it blossoms and explodes on your skin throughout the day.

on Vol de Nuit and the joy of perfume in general:

I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I think its just gross. Not creepy, just gross.

Permabanned

If you're a guy, yes.
    If you're a girl, no. In fact, I was really flattered. (And I've been told this more than once...ok, yeah, the second time it was a bit creepy..)