User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default Tell mundane stories about your day.

It's time for my semi-annual fluff thread.... and @prplchknz ok'd it. Stuff that happened at work or whatever. I love to hear about people's lives... If anyone wants to hear your little stories it's me!!! I'm here for you people. I just want to see life the way you do for a minute. In the most basic way possible. Thanks!!!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    yupp

so yesterday my mom came home with a little piece of paper with a phone number on it, and said that if i called the number i might have a job so i did just now but got the messaging machine and left a message hope she gets back to me. it's nail biting on the edge of my seat suspense.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    so yesterday my mom came home with a little piece of paper with a phone number on it, and said that if i called the number i might have a job so i did just now but got the messaging machine and left a message hope she gets back to me. it's nail biting on the edge of my seat suspense.
    awesome!!! what's the job??

Last night I got to be a "floating" nurse which means a couple of things. I get to be in charge because I'm more free, do lots of paperwork, deal with the doc, and get more dumb questions and harassment from the aides than ever. But it's flexible and if I can find time I pretty much do whatever I want. So I finished the paperwork fast, and let the INTJ doctor lecture angrily at me and get mad because I wasn't doting on him every second. And then I ate pizza with friends on the other unit. And read a book. My ISTJ coworker was like, "is that book number 73?" Since I always come in with a different book and can't finish one and she thinks it's hilarious. And then ummm.. we couldn't figure out how I'd have time to read in Peru. The end.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    awesome!!! what's the job??

Last night I got to be a "floating" nurse which means a couple of things. I get to be in charge because I'm more free, do lots of paperwork, deal with the doc, and get more dumb questions and harassment from the aides than ever. But it's flexible and if I can find time I pretty much do whatever I want. So I finished the paperwork fast, and let the INTJ doctor lecture angrily at me and get mad because I wasn't doting on him every second. And then I ate pizza with friends on the other unit. And read a book. My ISTJ coworker was like, "is that book number 73?" Since I always come in with a different book and can't finish one and she thinks it's hilarious. And then ummm.. we couldn't figure out how I'd have time to read in Peru. The end.
    standerised patient. basically i act hurt and in pain in front of medical students and they have to all reach the same conclusion.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Today, I got a bottle of water from the vending machine. Then, I went back to my room and retrieved some lemonade drink mix. Then, I mixed it in with the water from the water bottle. Then, I drank it.

The end.

I have to get a demolition drawing done for a tender package that's going out on Friday, but it's sooooooooo hard to concentrate.

And I have another job to get done in a week that I haven't even started.

On a totally unrelated note I signed up for a carsharing service on Monday for shits and giggles. It just started over the weekend and has ~150 Smart Fortwos parked all around the inner city. I think it'll be neat to try but I don't have my member card yet, so I'm looking forward to checking the mail when I go home for lunch to see if the card was expedited.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I have to get a demolition drawing done for a tender package that's going out on Friday, but it's sooooooooo hard to concentrate.

And I have another job to get done in a week that I haven't even started.

On a totally unrelated note I signed up for a carsharing service on Monday for shits and giggles. It just started over the weekend and has ~150 Smart Fortwos parked all around the inner city. I think it'll be neat to try but I don't have my member card yet, so I'm looking forward to checking the mail when I go home for lunch to see if the card was expedited.
    hmmm. I don't even know what this all means.. Very foreign language to me. However, picturing vent people out in the real world is delightful.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

My demolition drawings = plans of a building's existing mechanical (HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and plumbing) systems, with parts that need to be removed noted. 'Blueprints'.

Tender package = package of drawings and other technical information sent out to contractors for bidding/pricing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Oh, cool. I have another excuse to talk about myself. I just bought a package of eclipse™ gum. When I tried to pop one out through its pharmaceutical style tin foil plastic bubble packaging, the hardend gum unit shot out of the wrapper and into the void. I looked for it for 30 seconds when I eventually found it in a fold in my shirt sleeve. The End.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    My demolition drawings = plans of a building's existing mechanical (HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) and plumbing) systems, with parts that need to be removed noted. 'Blueprints'.

Tender package = package of drawings and other technical information sent out to contractors for bidding/pricing.

Wow that's so badass!!!! See all the things out there that we don't know about?

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.