User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Woke up & jacked-in.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    You should do it again, wearing an encouraging sign or something
    I didn't include I scraped up my leg good but my nurse is awesome. He even put one of these bandaids on me.

Jousting of course.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I didn't include I scraped up my leg good but my nurse is awesome. He even put one of these bandaids on me.

Jousting of course.
    I'd gone a different route
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    yupp

@Lexicon promised to grew a penis and slather it in bacon grease for me. INFJs are sooo nice, they do the impossible. <3 Fe doms
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I woke up late this morning after suffering a terrible allergy attack four day in the morning. My immune system was too busy freaking out about harmless stuff to pump out antibodies for my joints, so my usual morning stiffness was brief. I had to edit my wiki project for class so I had to hunt down some images to add. I got side-tracked reading about dismissive attachment styles. I haven't eaten today. Too "stuck" to get up and fix something. I did take some chicken out to make with fried noodles for dinner. I don't want to do it. I might make lemon-chicken thyme because I hate the sensation of cutting raw chicken.

I thought about how much I miss my oldest sister and I wish she'd call me. I gave her my number but I don't think she'll use it.

I've been listening to music almost all day, too. It helps when I'm a "fuck it" mood. I knocked over my water (again!) and wet my mattress and blankets. It's almost dry but wet carpet can really stink. I've been avoiding returning an email to a psychologist that I correspond with. We discuss typology and childhood attachments. I've had a stuffed cat named Pink Panther sitting on my lap all day. She has been helpful.

I have a date tonight. I actually have a date every night with my XNFP son. He likes to snuggle and watch old cartoons.

Anew Leaf

I accidentally clicked on my moms old cell number when I was flipping through my list to call someone. I realized my error and immediately ended the call. However, the person called me immediately back. I didn't feel like explaining so I declined the call.

You'd think the obvious answer would be obvious. I now have 15 missed calls in the past 12 minutes.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I accidentally clicked on my moms old cell number when I was flipping through my list to call someone. I realized my error and immediately ended the call. However, the person called me immediately back. I didn't feel like explaining so I declined the call.

You'd think the obvious answer would be obvious. I now have 15 missed calls in the past 12 minutes.

Im SOOOOO lonely, just talk to me, PLEASE!!

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

I did some research into whether or not my mom could get a passport from Germany or Poland due to that being her grandparents' origin. But alas.
    ( . )( . )

Woke up, took a piss, made a cappucino and a chicken potpie, turned on netflix...

Am I doing this right?

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Am I doing this right?
    No, you didn't wash your hands!!
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.