First 123412 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Oh, cool. I have another excuse to talk about myself. I just bought a package of eclipse™ gum. When I tried to pop one out through its pharmaceutical style tin foil plastic bubble packaging, the hardend gum unit shot out of the wrapper and into the void. I looked for it for 30 seconds when I eventually found it in a fold in my shirt sleeve. The End.
    huh. Childproof gum... so much easier to get a hold of the tylenol. I tried one of those trident layers ones yesterday and mostly I like them. It was the red one. DISGUSTING.

Word of the day: Disgust and any variation of it.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    huh. Childproof gum... so much easier to get a hold of the tylenol. I tried one of those trident layers ones yesterday and mostly I like them. It was the red one. DISGUSTING.

Word of the day: Disgust and any variation of it.
    Noted. This was a productive exchange of information. P.S. do not misspell Disgust as Discused, it may lead to moderate hilarity.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Noted. This was a productive exchange of information. P.S. do not misspell Disgust as Discused, it may lead to moderate hilarity.
    Wait, was there ever a productive exchange of information around here? Well, that's exaggerating. But I mean, just check out the ispy!!

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Wait, was there ever a productive exchange of information around here? Well, that's exaggerating. But I mean, just check out the ispy!!
    I can't speak for anything ouside of the gum related sphere. (I was disgusted with those threads, now I'm starting to get fond again. It's kind of like that type of humor where something unfunny can get funny by repeating it long enough.)

Wow that's so badass!!!! See all the things out there that we don't know about?
    I don't know if I'd call it "bad-ass". It's pretty mundane (hence why I decided to share it in this thread). Next time you're at work look up at the ceiling. It probably looks something like this:

I'm one of the ones who decides where diffusers (that square metal thing in the ceiling about five tiles in, next to the light), grilles, sprinkler heads (e.g. the dot seven tiles down, two from the left wall; it's a concealed head, hidden behind a cover plate) and such go in buildings. If you climbed on a ladder, popped a ceiling tile and poked your head in the ceiling, I figure out where most of that stuff goes, how big it is, etc.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

While I was at a lunch meeting, my husband called me twice and I didn't hear my phone ring or want to answer, so then he texted me to say that he was going up to Monticello to get his bike fixed. Also, in the bathroom at the restaurant there was a sign that said "Wash your hands" in several languages, so I spent way too much time in there looking at that, and then I couldn't get the door open and momentarily panicked that I was stuck in the bathroom. Then I got out and ate fish tacos.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    While I was at a lunch meeting, my husband called me twice and I didn't hear my phone ring or want to answer, so then he texted me to say that he was going up to Monticello to get his bike fixed. Also, in the bathroom at the restaurant there was a sign that said "Wash your hands" in several languages, so I spent way too much time in there looking at that, and then I couldn't get the door open and momentarily panicked that I was stuck in the bathroom. Then I got out and ate fish tacos.
    Small businesses always have the scary bathroom doors.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Small businesses always have the scary bathroom doors.
    Seriously! I was honestly panicked for a minute there
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I was driving down the road home for lunch today and I thought to myself at a stop light, wouldn't it be funny if Fireshield98 was a chatbot and everybody has been duped into responding to it for thousands of posts? Before I could laugh it off the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Then my jaw went slack in the demand for deep thought. I tried to recall any indication that he was not an algorithmic artificial obsessor. Then the light turned green, I laughed to myself and put the matter out of my head.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Oh my god. I love this thread so much. This.... This is my moment.

I read an interesting site called "couch to 5k" today which involves a schedule for easing non-runners into being able to jog a 5k marathon. I feel interested and motivated by the strong adjectives and motivational speaking in the article. And I've been doing a good bit of jogging and 'briskly walking' with my dog, so I figure it might be a good thing to try out. I've got it in my head that I might try to run some sort of 5k event late this summer.

I have no idea if I'm going to follow through with this in any way.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~