In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

too early to have a 'day' yet.

I basically woke up way, way too early, put the contacts in and have been browsing here, not wanting to disturb the SO and dog (which we call the 'dig' because of auto-correct)

looking forward to the day.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Set alarm early doors. Woke up extra late as dog had managed to entangle himself in the charger wire, pulling the phone to the floor. Of course, during the night, he then rolled on top of it and muted all sound with his big mallow flesh.

Went food shopping, got stuck in heaving metal jam, had to cancel taking paperwork somewhere due to delay.

Will prob go for a walk befor i have to do studying, chores and work.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I went to work and talked to a girl about her problems with another female. I found it disgusting that a 40 year old woman would use a 20 year old girl's situation to her advantage, and said as much to the girl. I then advised her on how the situation can just go away with a few simple steps, and she seemed content.

Music was listened too--I've been on a romantic song kick lately--and the day was hot and humid but overcast so the sun didn't drain me as much as usual. I issued out some counseling statements regarding events months from now, and on the trail of my nearly 2 mile walk home we noticed there was a BBQ today in celebration of Labor Day--which I had forgotten about promptly since I worked during it and our schedule does not accommodate holidays--so I decided to call some of my friends and we went to eat there. It was pleasant, but food we are already accustomed to.. It made me miss cooking at home and having a wide variety.

After that, some studying of French grammar--nouns and their applications to be specific--and a fun interactive CD-ROM of different simple words regarding food items. A shower later, and my day was complete.

Its as mundane as I can get.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Made smoothies this morning, out of strawberries and blueberries that I bought from the grocery and bananas and yogurt that I stole from the dining hall. Pretty good, but a little too thick and yogurt-y, I think. Should have put more milk in.

Just about to start working on today's to-do list before getting lunch with my friends. First step: actually getting out of this comfy chair to find my to-do list.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Today, while cleaning urinals, two men walked in on me scrubbing and whipped out their penises and started peeing right beside me.
    I love my job.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Ate. Went to the bathroom. Input/output. Then read about the Native American view of Colombus, then about the history of lynching in the US. Both were far worse than I ever imagined. Humanity lost many points. It always helps to know how to bring a little sunshine into a day. Then I had to eat again. Drew a little bit. Next, read some blog posts about how a lack of success is really success from a different angle. Interesting, that. Then the bathroom again. Then more eating. Now I'm typing this. So what is it all about?
    Ed Womack
    Get Milked

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    6w5

cooked - pizza dough, hiyashi chuuka (cold japanese noodles), steamed spinach, chicken teriyaki, japanese slaw
    napped
    watched a movie, walked dog, tidied up...

am exhausted and dreading work tomorrow.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Finally got around to cleaning out this giant black Hefty bag of trinkets from my in-laws house that has been sitting in our closet since the wedding two months ago. Discovered that they (my extremely conservative, Catholic in laws) had cleaned out my man-friend's dresser drawer from high school. Panic set in. Found pregnancy test box at bottom of bag from three years ago. Realized they were trying to be sneaky with their "we're onto you" messages.

Realized I hated passive aggressive people. Worked out...then ate my feelings.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I retyped today as ISTP and spent the whole day screwing around on the internet without getting any of my math homework accomplished because I am not some accursed Te user of high accomplishment!