User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

I woke up with a migraine-ish headache today, took a pill before I got into the car and had to close one eye because I was kinda sensitive to the sunlight. When I arrived at work, my mouth felt kinda dry and I had the impression that I was only half-conscious of what was going on around me, but I told myself to wait till the break and see if things would improve.
    When I had my break, I took two cups of coffee, and voilà, the headache was gone and I was feeling great
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Went to physical therapy and as I was lying down on the table I tweaked something in my neck. When I got to work I put ice on it and took Tylenol and it felt a lot better. Then after work I went to the gym and it started hurting again during my workout so I cut my cardio short and did some extra stretching.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Enneagram
    9w8

Went for a walk in a cemetary today.

SingSmileShine

Well, today wasn't exactly happy day for moi. Yesterday, I woke up and decided to get my belly button pierced. (That part rocked!) But then this morning it was bleeding a lot. I had to spend the entire day laying on my back in bed so it would stop bleeding or that the bleeding would swell, and I eventually had to go to the doctor. So, it was pretty much one of the most lazy and blah days I've had all summer. But at least I have a cute new piercing.

Permabanned

I had a class at nine, so I woke up at twelve as is my norm in those situations.
    Went to class.
    Went to appointment.
    Went to appointment.
    Went to library.
    Came home.
    Same thing tomorrow.
    My life, it's oh so glam...

MBTI
    INTP

I went to pick up some work clothes that someone offered me for free, but went early thinking she'd put them out before she left for work. She hadn't, and I had another hour to kill, so I got a Starbucks mocha frappucino, and it tasted like a vanilla one instead. So I went back and had them re-make it as a mocha. I got a coupon for a free one next time. Score! Then I still had some time, so I got a crispy fish taco from the new Del Taco, and spent a few minutes checking out a health food store. Then when I went to get the clothes, they were the ugliest, most unwearable clothes ever. I wouldn't even give these to Goodwill. Then I only had an hour to get ready for work, and it's the first day of classes.

This concludes the most boring story I've ever told on purpose.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I walked out of my apartment this morning and did not see my buck naked 56 year old neighbor fighting with her BF on the sidewalk. Pretty mundane.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Today I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hit the snooze button twice before I actually got out of bed.

Then I got dressed, put on some pants, put in my contacts, and brushed my teeth. It was at this point I decided to not go to the Spanish class I for which I intended on signing up. The credits would have been a piece of cake. . . but then I realized I don't really like Spanish.

After this, I sat down at my desk, opened my laptop, and checked my mail in high hopes. Last night at approximately 2.00 a.m., I decided I wanted to take a class in sustainable marketing. After reading the professor's resume, I flew off into a flight of fantasy in which I, his eager and young apprentice, would be taken under his tutelage to succeed him in the business marketing world and become the greatest sustainability marketer. Ever.

So I emailed him requesting a position in his class.

This morning, after filing through my mails, I found these words:

"No promises.

-Professor Awesome"

Playing hard to get, I see?? So it is, Professor Awesome. We will see about that! In approximately an hour and a half, I will be nested a seat right next to the Professor, desperately hanging on his every word. Then I will hear for the gentle beat of his tender, mortal heart.

It will be grand.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp

Well this morning i woke up naked next to a lovely blonde married woman who i met last night. Shortly after waking up we were disturbed by her three lovely blonde children all under the age of 5 who got in bed with us. ( which in itself was weird enough) then the littlest one said "DaDa" to me, which wasnt one of my finest moments!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

@ "DaDa"
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari