User Tag List

First 234

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

This is a problem I have.

When I go to sleep, sometimes, like, atleast once or twice a week, I die. It's quite frightening, last night I feel asleep in a chair, and, I just assumed I died, that when I woke up, I was surprised.
    I guess it all began like a year or 2 ago... One of the weirdest times it ever happened to me, I was looking after my friend's daughter while my friend, the girl I was looking after's mother was in hospital last year and.. I actually had a dream that I died in my friend's bed; Then I woke up in my friend's bed. That was quite disturbing.
    But usually, I die, my body feels like it's dieing, about to die and then I wake up.
    Last night, in that chair was different, the was the first time I just assumed I died.

It's usally my head or my heart that 'kills me' - much to my horror everytime it happens.

I also have this strange thing, sometimes, it never happens here, at home, but usally when I'm with my gf or at a friends... When I wake up, I've been known to jump wide awake on guard. lol It's stupid and people ask me why I do that but I don't know why it happens.

figsfiggyfigs

I rarely wake up after I 'die', but I dream of being in a different state of consciousness, in which I can rewind and reprogram the occurrence, ultimately leading to the same conclusion.

The only times I actually wake up suddenly, is when I'm dreaming that I've lost to a pack of zombies, or I'm in the middle of nuclear war and I die after a bomb goes off and everything goes white.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    My dreams of death often cause me to resurrect in an area point as if I were in a game.
    ah, I was once "in a video game" like dream. It was almost exactly like Demon's souls, where I kept getting attacked by monsters, or getting shovels jabbed into my belly. Then I would die, and think " okay, must restart now, I have this much time to be ready!"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Death used to be something I thought wasn't possible either! But I guess it's kind of silly to think that ~if you die in your dreams, you die in real life~

So, yeah, I've died in my dreams. I'm pretty sure I'm still alive.

It was strange, because I just remember it being a night, trying to get into a house, and trying to figure out a way to avoid the laser beam net of death that barricaded the home.

I wasn't successful, and the laser beams were swiveling around to some extent, so they got me and I was killed. Then it reset a few times before my brain got bored and moved on to another mini-dream.

My dreams of death often cause me to resurrect in an area point as if I were in a game.
    ah, I was once "in a video game" like dream. It was almost exactly like Demon's souls, where I kept getting attacked by monsters, or getting shovels jabbed into my belly. Then I would die, and think " okay, must restart now, I have this much time to be ready!"
    Yes!

F CK all I need is U ilikeitlikethat's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

The other night, I was falling to sleep with no top on and I had my Xbox 360 controller on my chest, and as I was dozing off, I went to touch my chest and instead felt the Xbox 360 controller by mistake because it was on my chest, and the fact that I didn't/could'nt feel myself when I went to touch my chest panicked me and I thought I had died and then I woke up and; realised what had happened.