INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Heyr View Post
    I can't ever remember my dreams. :[
    Sometimes it's better to not remember.

MBTI
    INFJ

I typically cannot die in my dreams. Other people usually can't either.

This isn't as good as it might seem actually, since my dreams tend to be on the Lovecraftian side. My dream reality is constantly warping like some kind of chaos - things hardly stay the same for five seconds including stuff that should kill. I cut out my own heart once and watched it mutate before my eyes and then I attached it to my face.

I don't know why I was cursed with those dreams, it's not like I enjoy horror movies and stuff, I typically avoid them. I don't know what causes that level of surreality.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

I had a dream a few years ago where I got shot a whole bunch of times as I stood on a GPW while frantically trying to load a pintle mount Browning M1919. My parents woke me up because they heard me making a lot of noise. Even after they woke me up it felt pretty real.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've had this. Everything goes black, basically. It does kind of feel like dying except I'm too aware... It's hard to explain. I have usually woken up a few moments after "dying".
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    I typically cannot die in my dreams. Other people usually can't either.

This isn't as good as it might seem actually, since my dreams tend to be on the Lovecraftian side. My dream reality is constantly warping like some kind of chaos - things hardly stay the same for five seconds including stuff that should kill. I cut out my own heart once and watched it mutate before my eyes and then I attached it to my face.

I don't know why I was cursed with those dreams, it's not like I enjoy horror movies and stuff, I typically avoid them. I don't know what causes that level of surreality.
    I used to ask myself the same question, I think its a much more subtle thing you got to consider.
    Although I'm not suggesting anything, this is a very odd experience for me, but every since I took to praying violence in my dreams as well as other things from horror movies where I'd see weird figures trying to attack me. All kind of stopped, there is the once off but nothing like it used to be.

I think this shows its more of a underlying issue causing it, me believing in the power of prayer would of caused my mind to tell itself it's safe from whatever fears because it was being resolved during my waking hours. Manipulating your own mind, it helps.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by dala View Post
    I had a nuclear bomb drop on me once. Was quite the experience.

Probably similar to my asteroid dream.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

If I had dreams in which I died, I don't remember them. I've had many dreams in which everyone else dies though. Cataclysmically so even. But somehow I'm always alive in its aftermath.

There's something about being the only survivor, or last remaining human, that apparantly appeals to me enough to dream about it.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've always been really curious as to what my last thought will be before I die. I also die occasionally in dreams, sometimes several times in one night. Usually I'll 'wake up' in a different dream. My final thought are always, "So this is how it happens." as I careen off a bridge, get pumped full of lead, fall off a building, etc.

MBTI
    yupp

never died in a dream, but i have had dreams where i'm already dead. ie a ghost
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Probably similar to my asteroid dream.
    Spectacular boom, bright light, and slow motion? It was actually a pretty awesome dream.