User Tag List

123 Last

WALMART

Default what character types do you identify with?

just curious, i've recently noticed a recurring theme in the stories i choose to read, so i figured why not gather y'all's consensus?

the character does not necessarily have to be like you. he/she/it could embody traits you desire to have, traits you have but wish to get rid of, yadda yadda. i'm sure y'all understand.

i tend to connect with characters in good vs. evil scenarios, usually a character of immense capability in his environment.

a strong will, competent wit, and skillful action are some of the traits the character usually displays.

some example characters would be Roland from the Dark Tower series, Vash from Trigun, Ender from Ender's game.

y'all?
    Last edited by WALMART; 07-25-2012 at 04:34 AM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Usually, the characters I relate to are very inward, and the story is "their" story, so to speak. Most of the stuff that happens, happens to them, and as a result of their journey into a hidden/undiscovered world of fantasy.

Ex. Ofelia in Pan's Labyrinth and Coraline . . . in Coraline.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm a split between Taokaka and Torakaka. I often identify with Taokaka, but also exhibit the traits of Torakaka.

Taokaka

A resident of the Kaka Village and member of the Kaka Tribe, Taokaka is a catgirl, wearing a large coat that obscures her face, only exposing red eyes and a row of sharp teeth; whether or not this is her true face is still a mystery. She wants to get back the sky above her village, which was sealed off. She was sent by the Kaka Elder to retrieve the bounty on Ragna's head, becoming a vigilante in the process. Despite this resolve, she is considerably food-obsessed and forgetful, often falling asleep on a whim, becoming hungry moments after a meal, or forgetting details moments after hearing them because. She is good friends with Litchi, affectionately referring to her as "Boobie Lady".

Taokaka is the personification of innocence in the BlazBlue world. She is a happy-go-lucky catgirl who only wishes the best for her friends and family. Her only desire is to protect those she holds dear to her heart, or who offer her food (although in her mind anyone who offers her food is a good person).

Unfortunately, she is also the least intelligent character in BlazBlue. Like most cats, Taokaka's daily routine consists of eating and sleeping, and she can, and often will, forget anything she does or is told to do within three steps or seconds. Of course, it goes without saying that she isn't totally dumb. Taokaka often gives nicknames to those she meets so she can try to easily remember them later. She does actually know who they are, but prefers the nickname routine.

Torakaka

Torakaka is Tao's mentor, former village guardian, and is very knowledgeable about the current situation, as she is able to (seemingly) recognize Litchi being seduced by the Azure Grimoire in an injured Ragna's possession and stop her from acting on the impulse. Contrary to how Torakaka looks, she speaks quite dignified and sparingly uses the feline verbal tic Taokaka has. Tager also comments on how much more clever she is than the rest of the Kaka clan.

Torakaka appears identical to Taokaka, save for some key differences: her jacket is of a darker color, she has pigtails in lieu of braids, a tiger-like tail, and darker skin.

Also, her name comes from the Japanese word Tora (トラ), which means Tiger. It is a possible reason for her color pattern.

Torakaka seems to be mature, intelligent, and a kind person. She cares for Taokaka, and helps her when she was kitten by her hopes that she will become a better guardian to protect the Kaka Village.

MBTI
    xNxx
    Enneagram
    4w5 so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Holden Caulfield, Esther Greenwood, Captain Yossarian, Notes from the underground narrator. People trying to make sense of the world round them. Dark and eccentric but very sensitive and witty people. Not superhuman or heroic. Living in the everyday world where good and bad aren't so easy to distinguish from one another. Detached from the people around them. Being labeled as crazy when other people seem to be the ones who are really doing illogical things.

Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp

Myers-Briggs: xsFP

Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Curious, smart mean girl who is actually not as bad as she seems.

Crazed, comically vindictive customer service representative.

Woman who finds herself repeatedly a victim but always ends up kicking ass.

Demon possessed 13 year old.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

The insidious puppeteer
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    IsFJ

Neurotic or shy guys. Straight-laced but also sort of weird. Alternatively, just people who suffer from neuroses or neat freak tendencies...
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).