Ginkgo

Kirby

Legion

Dr. Horrible

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

INFP's mostly, I don't see a lot of ENFP main characters. ENFP characters tend to be the comic relief and often are not portrayed with much depth.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    INFP's mostly, I don't see a lot of ENFP main characters. ENFP characters tend to be the comic relief and often are not portrayed with much depth.

=| vash the stampede.

i guess he applies to your comic relief category. but i feel he was a deep character.

i also identify with squall leonhart (does anyone notice a recurring theme with my characters?)

FF8 is probably regarded by most as the worst FF title, yet it's always had a special place in my heart cause of this guy. emotionally suppressed, loner type, professional soldier, indifferent to the plight of others... sigh. dreamy.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

@jontherobot

I'm replaying ff8 now, and honestly, I think it's great. Definitely better than anything after the merger. It may actually be my favorite FF, despite the haters.
    Chimera of Filth

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    @jontherobot

I'm replaying ff8 now, and honestly, I think it's great. Definitely better than anything after the merger. It may actually be my favorite FF, despite the haters.

cool, i'm glad someone else agrees. i've decided over the years the mainstream view that ff8 is bad is due to it not being ff7, lol.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    cool, i'm glad someone else agrees. i've decided over the years the mainstream view that ff8 is bad is due to it not being ff7, lol.
    Well some people don't like squall because he's 'emo', which doesn't bother me. Some people don't like the over-the-top sappiness like Squall randomly finding Rinoa in space, but eh, I can deal with that. Other people don't like the battle system, which I don't really get. I mean I tend to undertrain myself in rpgs, just so they're not that easy, but that's impossible in this game. You can still train by drawing magic and gaining AP though, so it's not like you won't be rewarded for your hard work. I really don't understand the hate.
    Chimera of Filth

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mediators.

Bombshells.

Ethereal characters, those that seem untainted by reality somehow.

Underdogs, specifically blonde women who can mistaken for airheads and who use it to their advantage

Animal 'whisperers'

Femme fatales, especially the emotionally vindictive kind (think scarlett o hara, cathy from Wuthering heights, oh and of course Tia Dalma )

Superheros with a vindictive rage towards those raping our planet and those exploiting the weak(Poison Ivy and Cat Woman anyone?)

In general, utterly female characters which are unabashadly feminine, in that they don't apologize for it, exploit the strengths that come with it as well as acknowledge the weaknesses and give credit where credit is due, while circumventing potential problems those weaknesses cause by banking on your strengths.

Yeah..that sound about right.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Antiheroes. Flawed people who struggle to do the right thing, and may end up doing the right thing for the wrong reasons. People who take their lives and ambitions into their own hands, and sometimes the lives of others along with it. It took me awhile to realize that characters I identify with usually share my type.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Characters that embody the theme of "good does not mean nice." Karrin Murphy and Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files are my current favorites. Snape from the Potter series is another.

My favorite villains are also the sort who would shock everyone when their evil is uncovered because "he was such a nice guy."
    Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig will enjoy it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Pettycure View Post
    Characters that embody the theme of "good does not mean nice." Karrin Murphy and Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files are my current favorites. Snape from the Potter series is another.

My favorite villains are also the sort who would shock everyone when their evil is uncovered because "he was such a nice guy.
    "
    Yes. I also appreciate the reverse of the highlighted, when someone who looked like the villain all along turns out to have a change of heart, or to have been "good" all along.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...