First 12345 Last

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quite a few, mostly deserved imo, those that were not deserved were debatably deserved.

For example i was with a voilent partner for 7 ish years, who was verbally, physically and mentally abusive, whilst in the cycle i did very little but a couple of years after we split and he was still continually pulling the same strokes i just lost it and attacked him. I could see the fear in his eyes. It felt good.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

8 different people that I remember of, including 2 brothers. Minor fights, mostly. No bone was broken and no blood was spilled. It has been about 10 years since my last fight.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

If you're not including just messing around, MA sparring, physically controlling (but not striking), then the answer is once. I was in 3rd grade and the girl down the street was in 5th grade and was always shouting out bad things to me from her porch. So one day I hit her in the stomach and ran, and she threw up. I felt ashamed for loosing control and hitting a girl after that.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Never, unless you count an unintentional swing causing a bloody nose (although I think I felt much worse than the victim) or judo wrestling in practice or games.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Ginkgo

I think I was most violent as a child because as a child, I had no authority when it came to exiting a potential conflict situation. Even then, violence wasn't the only way, but when the state requires you to stay on school grounds, an atmosphere of education has the ability to become a cage match. It was surprisingly difficult for me to simply count to ten when some little punk was chiding me in between every number.

Since then, it has become a mark of my maturity to find the emotional sweet spot in which I can easily adapt to conflict resolution. It's a lovely thing, and is far more victorious than the lingering scent of karma feels after fighting with someone, whether the fighting is verbal or physical.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Actually quite a bit in my childhood. I was a socially awkward, easily frustrated child who had trouble expressing my feelings in a constructive manner. Way to go inferior Fe!! I have no idea how many times but at my worst I would hit someone once or twice a week. The majority of times, it was my parents but sometimes I'd hit my sister, my classmates and once or twice I even hit a friend.

Yeah, I was so different back then compared to how I am now.

I still hit my mom once about a year ago. I don't think she sustained any physical injury but I'm still really ashamed that I lost control when we got into a heated argument.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

More often than I'm comfortable with having done. :-/

WALMART

Many.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Never. I have pinched and bent fingers in ways that were successful and apparently quite painful, though, generally when fooling around with friends who thought it would be fun to take my stuff, tickle me, etc. They wouldn't do it twice.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

never out of anger, but millions of times on a shoulder and for sports(this has been with armor or someone holding an armor or refining hitting/kicking technique(not trying to hit as hard as i can, but doing it more slowly) while other person trains his/hers blocking)
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read