User Tag List

First 1234 Last

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Also question for the people who say they're having real problems: do you simply not know type theory? Any time you study a specific subject there will be specialized language, and if you do not understand the specialized language of type theory it may simply be difficult for you until you study it and it becomes more of a second nature for you to speak or write in the specialized language.
    Although I admittedly don't know the details of type theory, it is a further lying problem.

I believe I've figured out my main problem. Attention-span. Maybe I'll write more on it later.

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    i am pretty disappoint with the literacy of the average forum member. even my German is better than the English of most of my fellow Americans here...
    Welchem ​​Scheiße.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I have no patience for the wordy-as-fuck posts that some people make on the forum in general, though I'll read them in people's blogs, because if I'm reading a blog at all it's because I want to see what someone has to say

I generally follow my rule of patience in reading when posting myself...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

What interests me most in this forum and about MBTI is our differences. I like that our internal language can be very different. I like that somtimes people aren't on the surface coherant. I tend to value the attempt of communication more than the execution. That being said, some posts are impenitrable for me. They tend to be in the INTJ camp, but I've gotten better at understanding the thrust of them lately.

Permabanned

I guess I might be guilty of not making myself as understandable as I can. But I do it on purpose...there's no need to dumb yourself down here. The sometimes nuanced way I write is indicative to a large degree of how I think. And I use the forum as a platform from which to expose inefficient ways of thinking.

Also, I don't think in language so it's hard for me to translate my thinking into language at times. I'll often lose shades of meaning in the process.

But I appreciate the attempts at understanding my point of view...I've been impressed with how abstractly I can describe something and still get my message across. It takes a lot of the legwork away from me.

I don't like having to tailor my writing to others, and this forum is good for that.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

As in life, some people like to talk to hear themselves talk and some write for the same reasons. It’s the writer’s responsibility to make what they write interesting enough to keep the readers attention.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't read posts unless they interest me. Even then, barely.
    -end of thread-

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I don't read posts unless they interest me. Even then, barely.
    How do you decide on wether or not a post is interesting before you read it?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I am not very eloquent in my presentation, but I aim for precision and clarity. Even then, I think my biggest shortcoming is my tendency to make logical leaps that I assume are always easy to follow and intuitive, but may not be so.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    How do you decide on wether or not a post is interesting before you read it?
    Special Se powers. You can't have any.
    -end of thread-