The all kind of are in their own way.
    Is god a god of such a sort as well?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Is god a god of such a sort as well?
    No.

Those people you mentioned were working for a higher good to make the world a better place. God may have been working through them, but they and God are of inescapably different natures.

God is beyond our understanding.

And as such, it's pointless to argue his existence with others.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    No.
    So you concede the possibility that Jesus is not divine in the sense in which god is divine and, thus, not Jesus. Neat.

Now all we need to do to heal you is to get you a book on source criticism on the Bible.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

So you concede the possibility that Jesus is not divine in the sense in which god is divine and, thus, not Jesus. Neat.

Now all we need to do to heal you is to get you a book on source criticism of the Bible.
    I have no wounds my friend.

I don't need to be healed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Basically I think there's one right and true way to be... In a spiritual sense like our spirits are all the same at the core. Meaning deep down we're all aware of the natural laws....ego is false. Destruction in any way is bad. Creation is good.

So any behavior that Aids in destroying anything... Someone's spirit, someone's confidence, an animal a bug that's isn't hurting you, a person etc

Creation is good... Creating happiness, fulfillment, serenity, beauty, hope, love etc

Ego is false... The only truth is that were all worthy of the above rights. No one deserves them more than anyone else.

That purity of spirit resides in all of us and those that have been hurt so much that it's no longer visible still deserve love and compassion and someone willing to aid in connecting them with that spirit within.

Ha that might sound weird but yeah.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I have no wounds my friend.

I don't need to be healed.
    But your rationality is limping. I see it whenever your religion or your country is being criticized.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Now all we need to do to heal you is to get you a book on source criticism on the Bible.
    For someone whos morality does not extend beyond his own self, you sure do seem to have an issue with other people having theirs. Just saying.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

But your rationality is limping. I see it whenever your religion or your country is being criticized.
    It's feels pretty sound on my end.

I go to inappropriate extremes defending my opinions on those two topics occasionally, but I'm comfortable with the reasoning behind my deepest beliefs with regards to those 2 topics.

I get angry when I feel like others are tying to make me look stupid for the things I believe.

I believe that everyone else is entitled to not being made fun of for their convictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    For someone whos morality does not extend beyond his own self, you sure do seem to an issue with other people having theirs. Just saying.
    If you check again, you will see that what I am doing is perfectly in line with the content of my morality, which it would be even if what I am doing were what you think it is.

I believe that everyone else is entitled to not being made fun of for their convictions.
    Where is the difference between convictions and fixed opinions?

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

If you check again, you will see that what I am doing is perfectly in line with the content of my morality, which it would be even if what I am doing were what you think it is.
    I'm not sure if that reasoning makes it any better. I mean here I thought your morality takes root in the creation of your own happiness. How is berating other peoples moral codes adding to your happiness?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf