Follow my lead into this thing:
- I tend to say exactly what's on my mind, especially in my personal circle(s) which I keep seperate
- I come off as arrogant and politely dismissive, which isn't too far from the truth, because I'm vain and politely dismissive
- I like my own company, and have voiced "loving everyone, but liking people is a luxury I often cannot enjoy"
- I have come to terms with how assertive and solid/unyielding I can be without raising my voice - quiet and deliberate focus, and that its not everyone's comfort zone around it
- I never apologize, but I remedy the situation with my actions, if on some rare occasion I feel guilty (I'm more concerned with my reputation and perfect image than actual feelings of others)
-If I have wronged someone unintentionally, I do feel regret.
- I enjoy getting reactions from my audience when I'm "on" and having an affect on them
- I trust only myself concerning work and competency
- I analyze everyone and everything
- I don't know how to let people in
These are my confessions. What are yours?