User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Confessions

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

-Even though I am confessing, I don't really have any secrets. Although there is much I won't say due to certain expected forum protocols and regulations. But I do not feel ashamed for who I am, and don't mind sharing who I am with the rest of the world.

But since that is kind of a lame excuse of an answer, I'll add some juicy stuff too!

-I find myself deeply attracted towards exploring, unleashing or influencing another persons inner most desires from an observational point of view. I say observational, even though the main drive appears sexually focused. (To be honest, I'd make a great sm dom! ... Hmm, there's a thought.)
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Follow my lead into this thing:

- I tend to say exactly what's on my mind, especially in my personal circle(s) which I keep seperate

- I come off as arrogant and politely dismissive, which isn't too far from the truth, because I'm vain and politely dismissive

- I like my own company, and have voiced "loving everyone, but liking people is a luxury I often cannot enjoy"

- I have come to terms with how assertive and solid/unyielding I can be without raising my voice - quiet and deliberate focus, and that its not everyone's comfort zone around it

- I never apologize, but I remedy the situation with my actions, if on some rare occasion I feel guilty (I'm more concerned with my reputation and perfect image than actual feelings of others)

-If I have wronged someone unintentionally, I do feel regret.

- I enjoy getting reactions from my audience when I'm "on" and having an affect on them

- I trust only myself concerning work and competency

- I analyze everyone and everything

- I don't know how to let people in

These are my confessions. What are yours?
    I want to deal with you, to see what it's like.

WALMART

I have an innate desire to become unsober most days, typically cured with marijuana, but occasionally alcohol and heavy psychedelics work as well.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

- I can't remember the last time I cried

- when uncertain in situations I stare hard at the other person/people until I get my bearings... this unsettles them so that they are more likely to believe that I feel confident in my decision, whether I do or don't

- I am often described as "standoffish" by complete strangers

- I accept me and I know me, but I'm not really sure that I like me... I'm often mystified as to why others do

- I'm not good at dealing with stress, but I'm good at acting like I am... I can fool just about anyone

- I work harder and for more hours than I can just to forget what it is that I really want

- I would give away one of my kidneys if it would guarantee that I'd actually get sex every day
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

I like to corrupt people.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Unless there are eye witnesses, video tapes, phone taps, and the sequestering of my alibi(s) - I'm not ever admitting to a GODDAMN thing.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

by a post of smiley hereafter who'd rather be having sex right now?
    Oh, its
    You