User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    People get to see you for what you truly stand for, because you get opportunities to reflect your ideas and beliefs. You learn more about yourself in observing how people respond to you, and you also learn how to respond to them in turn..... It's not very frequent (at least in my life) that I find myself to be in such a position.. and I have really grown from the stimuli this forum provides.
    Me too.

And thats one phrase I never get to say in real life. This forum has people I can actually relate to on some level, even if it's perhaps obscure. I can share my thoughts and freely speak of my opinions, ideas and emotions without any fear. I actually get good feedback here (rather than "you're insane/crazy" or something like I get in real life). I can actually have some intellectually and/or emotionally stimulating conversations here, which are simply not present at school.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I stole the idea from ScantilyClad. It will set the positive wheels in motion.

Some may not like the idea of being positive for the sake of being positive, but I would prefer to associate this forum with a positive note, no matter how fantastic my impression of it may be.
    I agree and I like to take things in perspective and in comparison with many places on the web, this place is very nice, an island of relative sanity and respect. Combined the over all sincerity of people here and the different perspectives given, it is a real rare gem.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

This forum rocks because i can fully be myself! i love to come here to escape from my regular daily life, this place generally puts a smile on my face and it has provided me with quite a few priceless friendships.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    JIxT

I'm here for BlueWing's crazyass typology posts. Other than that, I just have fun.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I love to watch all you people swim around each other like a big damn people aquarium. To date, I have not witnessed a more varied group of people with so many interesting and unique views on the world in one place that I would actually want to listen to.

From every silly hug emoticon to the rage filled fits some threads spawn, it is so intriguing to watch because on the one hand, it is very real, and on the other hand it is the internet, so is it really real? (of course it's really real but you know what I mean, darnit)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like indulging in wild speculation about things and not feeling like I'm in my own world or like I'm TRYING to appear a certain way.

Friends.

Creative outlet: designing thread topics and posts gives me great pleasure, as does moving threads.

Also, it can be funny as hell.

I like this place because it's full of people that disagree with me. You don't run into people IRL who are comfortable telling you they think you're wrong...and you run into even less people who are willing to intelligently present an argument as to why they think you're wrong. Sometimes I think these people are loony, but lots of times they help me refine my own opinions and prove the worth of my ideas.

I also like that in the same forum, I can kick back and be silly in the Fluff Zone with sometimes the very same people.

Last and most personally, I like this place because I'm not shy here. People here know me better than people in my real life because I'm much less reserved. It's a place for my inner self to run free, and it's a great feeling when your inner self is met with approval.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTj

Group Hug!
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I like this place because it's full of people that disagree with me. You don't run into people IRL who are comfortable telling you they think you're wrong...and you run into even less people who are willing to intelligently present an argument as to why they think you're wrong. Sometimes I think these people are loony, but lots of times they help me refine my own opinions and prove the worth of my ideas.

I also like that in the same forum, I can kick back and be silly in the Fluff Zone with sometimes the very same people.

Last and most personally, I like this place because I'm not shy here. People here know me better than people in my real life because I'm much less reserved. It's a place for my inner self to run free, and it's a great feeling when your inner self is met with approval.
    I don't approve of you. But I'm still very happy to disagree with you, if that helps any.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

The forum has some post about stuff i wouldn't have thought of otherwise.

It's a way to be social.

Reading about other people gives some slightly different viewpoints.

Ventrillo, and IRC chat before it, were a lot of fun.

It takes four positives for each negative, in terms of psychology.

But your efforts are helpful, I expect
    My instinct to get things done effectively and start 3 more threads is colliding with my instinct to avoid repetition, and mod instincts that those four threads would need to be merged.