User Tag List

First 17576566676869 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I suspected it was gromit. The highlighted here seems more like you, though - not surprising since you wrote it, and also value common sense solutions to problems. Just remember, as in creative writing class, to show rather than tell. (Advice I am hard put to follow myself, which is why I have not tried many impersonations here.)
    Oh wow -- thank you. I was trying to impersonate you, there.

*feels a wave of Fi approaching*
    *reinforces barricades*
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I was thinking we should all make virtual mudpies haha.

It's so much fun. I did it as a kid, and maybe when I was older. they tasted good when I was a lil one. Haha.

Idkw if they still taste the same. anyone want to try?

Riva

I suck at impersonating. Isn't se the champs of it? I know that Se types makes the best actors due to their ability to observe even the smallest thing and characterize those traits. Also I can't stop envying @Rasofy for being better than me. Usually when things get as nerdy/intp as him they are hardly any good at impersonating mimicking etc. oh I just realized his enneagram type could be helping him. 5w6s are obsessed observers it is understood.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I was thinking we should all make virtual mudpies haha. It's so much fun. I did it as a kid, and maybe when I was older. they tasted good when I was a lil one. Haha.Idkw if they still taste the same. anyone want to try?
    @Lady X?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I suck at impersonating. Isn't se the champs of it? I know that Se types makes the best actors due to their ability to observe even the smallest thing and characterize those traits. Also I can't stop envying @Rasofy for being better than me. Usually when things get as nerdy/intp as him they are hardly any good at impersonating mimicking etc. oh I just realized his enneagram type could be helping him. 5w6s are obsessed observers it is understood.
    I think Se helps someone excel at live, in-the-moment impersonation. Here we can take the time to research, consider, and refine our impersonations, which appear as static visual content. I did a few some months ago, and focused on trying to replicate the person's posting style and type of topic they discussed, rather than mentioning anything explicitly identifying. I think they were decent, but it tool a long time to work them out. I'll try some more when I have time.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Yes.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

I can't believe how cool this thread is. It's like everyone is so amazing as impressions that you can't even tell its not them writing it. You must all be professional actors. I can't wait to call the Academy and tell them about the talent on here.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Insert Snarky Quip Here Stigmata's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    I can't believe how cool this thread is. It's like everyone is so amazing as impressions that you can't even tell its not them writing it. You must all be professional actors. I can't wait to call the Academy and tell them about the talent on here.
    haha yeah i know lol. its crazy how you can impersonate someone while commenting on another post on how good others are at impersonations .

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    haha yeah i know lol. its crazy how you can impersonate someone while commenting on another post on how good others are at impersonations .
    Oh no. Fail! That was an impersonation :/
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I think Se helps someone excel at live, in-the-moment impersonation. Here we can take the time to research, consider, and refine our impersonations, which appear as static visual content. I did a few some months ago, and focused on trying to replicate the person's posting style and type of topic they discussed, rather than mentioning anything explicitly identifying. I think they were decent, but it tool a long time to work them out. I'll try some more when I have time.
    I'm much better at vocal impersonations than I am at written ones, so the impersonations that are more spot on in this thread really impress me. For me, often an individual poster has more of a mood-- a certain energetic amalgam--than particular idiosyncrasies that necessarily stand out to me. It's why I like that stupid "Who is the Above Similar To" thread so much, because it's just a simple game of mixing and matching those energies until you get just the right frequency. Like, if I were describing you, for instance. I could identify the objective qualities that your post would have (succinct, clear, dry without being distant, reasonable, a touch didactic, and immaculately punctuated), and the more subjective stuff (for instance, your fascinating way of making a statement that seems to be at once declarative yet probing. Your posts always give me the impression of a river in the wintertime: on the face of them they are these self-contained syllogisms, but below that concrete surface is this swift current of ideas and possibilities that that surface could give way to at any moment. Stillness poised on that constantly swirling, questioning stream of Ni.)

In any case, my point is that, I've a much easier time of taking a stab at what makes the clock tick than describing the sound. I'm always curious what people's impression of me is, though.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Impersonation:

This thread is total BS. Like I have time to waste my life and read silly, poorly done virtual impersonations. What's the point anyway?
    Time for some people to get a life, or at least find a better way to delude themselves into thinking they have one.

What a waste of humanity's bandwidth.