User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Default Do Gay Dudes Hit on You?

Feel free to answer also if you're a woman, that would be pretty impressive. I was going to start a thread on this earlier, but I had only been hit on several times by older men, some with very bad breath. But, it's definitely a trend.

I was at the Taco Bell, finishing up and throwing away the wrapper for my Fresco Burrito Supreme when I looked down by my belt buckle and saw a hand snake past straight into and through my comfort zone to throw something away. I looked over and a young, and pretty buff ?STP kid in a tank top, gauged ears and shiny spiked hair was all in my space.

I sat back down and formulated an idea of what happened.. I was being zoned in on. I scouted it out, he musta been an employee just off of work and gave an older employee lady a hug. and as he went out the door, I braced myself to test my hypothesis. He confirmed it by trying to give me a smoldering look as he went out the doors. Then he stood by his mustang for a while, looking like some leading dude from a teen movie.

I let him get bored and drive away.. because, well, I'm not gay. But, I guess being ENFP and dressing well sends out signals, and maybe watching teen movies.
    This doesn't bother me at all.. actually, I find it amusing. I just wish women were that aggressive.

Okay, fess up.. when has a man singled you out?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

I've been hit on by guys more than girls. I even had a male stalker.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Yeah, they're usually cool it you respond politely, but cooly making it clear you respect them as a person, but you're not interested.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I thought I was being hit on by a very pretty guy in musical theatre once.
    But he had a boyfriend.

I also had a gay guy force a lapdance on me at a cast party, dancing to Michael Jackson's ''Beat It,'' while I covered my face with my hands.

Mh, I can't complain.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

It happens from time to time. Most recent one I can remember a waiter got extremely flirty with me. I was sitting with a group of about 20 people at a restaurant and he was singling me out a lot and bringing me free stuff and things that he wasn't doing for anyone else. I was oblivious to it for a while and when I think back I probably let him on a little bit just by being too accepting and friendly before I realized what was going on. Once I realized it I felt really uncomfortable because I wasn't sure what all I had said to him and the situation was just awkward. I got a pretty good ribbing about it from my coworkers for quite a while after that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Yep. Hooked up with a couple in fact.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, and I'm female.

So help me god a gay guy kissed me (tongue and all) one night at a party before I could stop him. He said "I always wanted to see what it was like to kiss a woman!"

He was a friend of mine, which is why I was even that physically close to him, and he had a partner, so I was more than a little surprised.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Well, the opposite - my boyfriend and I thought the waitress was hitting on me the other night. Even though we changed our place setting to sit side-by-side. And generally lean on each other. She was really sweet, ExFJ vibe, very attentive, shiny dark brown hair and sparkly dark eyeshadow. Kept giving me these looks.

As for gay guys, I did have a friend in high school who liked to sit in my lap. High school was just generally awkward.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

That reminds me, this very aggressive large girl kept hanging on me at a party, everytime I was on the patio talking to my guy friends. She was kinda known for making out with girls at parties [you know- getting male attn tactic]. She'd come over to me, arm around my hip/waist, kissing my cheek- but only when I was talking to that little group of males. If a guy had done that, he would've been punched. For some reason I felt bad hitting a girl so I just sort of stood there til she was finished attempting to fondle me & I could escape.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    If a guy had done that, he would've been punched. For some reason I felt bad hitting a girl so I just sort of stood there til she was finished attempting to fondle me & I could escape.
    Sexist.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------