User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do Gay Dudes Hit on You?

insert random title here Array Randomnity's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

Dated a gay guy for over a year back in the day, does that count?
    -end of thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Dated a gay guy for over a year back in the day, does that count?
    Yeah. I think you win the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Actually I think I've been propositioned by @Riva but it's hard to tell because he's just that ridiculous.
    What me ridiculous???? I'm the most serious guy in the whole forum!!!!!!!!

Anyway after you started dating mmhmm and after she moved into the forum, I thought it was best to back off. Eccentric I must be, but equally if not more ethical I am.

9w1 sx/sp

Yeah. Even when I was with my ex keeping her close by my side.
    More of a consequence that we lived right next to one of the largest gay communities.
    Didn't mind it at all though because there wasn't really any hassles, it always gave us a good laugh.

Not that I remember. It's a bit surprising, since I've been told I looked like a twink and The Riddler.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    A few times, though it's hard to notice and other people are the ones who make me aware. It's typically an ego boost, because why the hell not.

Actually I think I've been propositioned by @Riva but it's hard to tell because he's just that ridiculous.
    Riva's job isn't to be a clown. Big shoes and red noses are his casual attire.

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so

I've commented on this for years.
    In the entirety of my adult life there are only two "groups" of people who have consistently expressed interest/attraction toward me:

(1) Gay Males
    (2) African American Women

I agree with Qlip, whenever a gay guy has made a pass at me I simply thank them for the compliment and inform them I am not interested, and they've all been cool about that and not been rude or nasty. Sometimes I am guffawed at how forward gay men are; it is absolutely hysterical. I have many gay friends, both male and female, so I am not shocked by this. Honestly, I wish the world's heterosexual people would stop being so goddamn withdrawn and be a little more bold about things. If that happened more people would be getting laid, the overall level of stress at the human level would diminish, and the world would be a better place.

African American girls have expressed interest in me on and off since I was in high school. One of them, a friend of my high school GF, told her that I "dressed well and had a nice booty." African American girls have some seriously beautiful physical dynamics, so in all honesty, I've been sincerely flattered that I've been deemed desirable by some of them. I really love the cheek bones of African American women, and when it comes to athletic dynamics there is a very pronounced balance of bone structure to muscular composition expressed in them that I have not seen in other women.

As I've said before, beauty in my eyes is a measure of the totality of a person. I do not even consider race/color/national origin a factor because we all bleed the same color, and we are all God's children. What determines if a compliment is to be followed up on is simply a matter of availability. But regardless, I have always been thankful for any kind words others wished to express toward me, and I appreciate candor, and respect the courage that it takes to put yourself out there and communicate as such to a total stranger.

May the good people of this world get it on in blissful harmony!

Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

"If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

I sometimes feel as though there is a bit of flirty banter going on between me and gay dudes, like at parties and stuff. It is fun, but probbbbbbably not going anywhere, since I am a woman.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Unfortunately, yes. I'm in a very conservative, religious area, and every time I make a friend who's a gay male, he ends up trying to hit on me. xP It's always an awkward, desperate sort of, "Look, I'm not gay!!!" gesture, and it gets tiresome. I ended up incidentally dating more than one gay guy during high school, and it was awful. I guess I put off a quirky/independent/sexual vibe which is intimidating to most straight men, but a lot of gay men assume that this is what an attractive woman acts like (or they're just looking for a dude and don't know it). Well, since starting college I've been acting progressively less dudely since it got boring and tedious after a while, and that problem has pretty nearly vanished.

A dude liked me once. I was his friend, and maybe got a bit too close to him too fast, so it was kind of my fault. He knew I wasn't gay, though, and was like "don't worry about it, I'll get over it". It was a girl who told me about it and made it too big a deal, then I talked to him about it for like two minutes and he was cool. Wasn't really flattered, but I didn't care. I should've seen it coming; he kept poking me and stuff. I was wondering about whether I was gay for awhile because I'd seen some guys I considered pretty hot, but then I'm suuuuuper attracted to girls so I don't think so. Like, I'm hyper-sexual, to the point of considering drugs to make me stop thinking about it. I can't pay attention to conversations if there's a hot scantily clad woman around. Maybe it's because I've had almost zero sexual experience (not one girlfriend, rested my head on a girls breasts once [clothed]; other than that nothing sexual with a girl at all except maybe conversations) so it's all pent up inside me.

But enough with my tangent. The answer is yes, I have been hit on by a gay guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I'm starting to see you and your avatar as a cloud of odor that eminates from trashy threads.