User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 59

  1. #11
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Sexist.
    I had it in my head I'd break the girl even though she was like, two of me.
    Or maybe I anticipated louder drama [I wouldn't want to deal with] if I shoved a pushy female away vs a male.
    Not sure, really.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  2. #12
    Senor Membrae Eugene Watson VIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    MBTI
    iSFP
    Enneagram
    idk sp
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    That reminds me, this very aggressive large girl kept hanging on me at a party, everytime I was on the patio talking to my guy friends. She was kinda known for making out with girls at parties [you know- getting male attn tactic]. She'd come over to me, arm around my hip/waist, kissing my cheek- but only when I was talking to that little group of males. If a guy had done that, he would've been punched. For some reason I felt bad hitting a girl so I just sort of stood there til she was finished attempting to fondle me & I could escape.
    lol

    only once during college, was kind of awkward but i calmly said no. you just laugh it off after. I heard that guy was a man w****
    Myers-Briggs: xsFP

    Enneagram: 9?-4wX?-5/6

    ~ People don't think it be like it is, but it do. ~

  3. #13
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I also had a friend who I used to make out with who wasn't sure if he was gay or not. I think he was bi though. I don't think he would have wanted to make out with me repeatedly if he was really gay.

    But one never knows.

    I don't think there's anything extraordinary about anyone hitting on anyone, btw. Gay people are just people like anyone else.

    I was just freaked out by my friend, because he totally snuck up on me, I wasn't fag-hagging him or anything of that nature, and he had a boyfriend. It was truly just really surprising, especially since he'd never kissed a woman before.

    I add this because I don't want this to turn into some thread bashing homosexual people for being predatory. Because they aren't any more predatory than straight people.

    /pc

  4. #14
    Temporal Mechanic. Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I add this because I don't want this to turn into some thread bashing homosexual people for being predatory. Because they aren't any more predatory than straight people.

    /pc

    Good point. There are plenty of pushy heterosexual people, or not even necessarily pushy, but hetero people who get the wrong impression & think their behavior is wanted/acceptable, or are just giving in to a quick impulse without even thinking.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  5. #15
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Good point. There are plenty of pushy heterosexual people, or not even necessarily pushy, but hetero people who get the wrong impression & think their behavior is wanted/acceptable, or are just giving in to a quick impulse without even thinking.
    Exactly.

    I also think the OP raises an interesting point, saying he wishes women would be that aggressive.

    Does he...really? Hmmm?


  6. #16
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Exactly.

    I also think the OP raises an interesting point, saying he wishes women would be that aggressive.

    Does he...really? Hmmm?

    Actually.. probably not. It's an occasional wish, but when some some old dude with bad teeth and a heavy Iraqi accent gets all handsy with you.. it's not so good. I'd rather not have to deal with that stuff.

  7. #17
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Actually.. probably not. It's an occasional wish, but when some some old dude with bad teeth and a heavy Iraqi accent gets all handsy with you.. it's not so good. I'd rather not have to deal with that stuff.
    Yeah guys say this, but I don't even think they want to be chased by reasonably attractive women. I mean some do, but in general what I've noticed about men is that they want to be the man, and want whatever they can't have, and it suddenly decreases in value if too available.

    Even boyfriends who pursued their girlfriend may get bored with said girlfriend if she becomes too clingy once he wins her over.

    And vice versa. But there's either a biological or social drive for men to be the pursuers, for whatever reason.

    I akin it to women's rape fantasies. Most women don't really want to be raped in reality, and most men don't really want a woman to aggressively pursue them in reality.

    Although I'm sure there is a small percentage who find it a turn on. There's a niche for every thing, just about.

  8. #18
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah guys say this, but I don't even think they want to be chased by reasonably attractive women. I mean some do, but in general what I've noticed about men is that they want to be the man, and want whatever they can't have, and it suddenly decreases in value if too available.

    Even boyfriends who pursued their girlfriend may get bored with said girlfriend if she becomes too clingy once he wins her over.

    And vice versa. But there's either a biological or social drive for men to be the pursuers, for whatever reason.

    I akin it to women's rape fantasies. Most women don't really want to be raped in reality, and most men don't really want a woman to aggressively pursue them in reality.

    Although I'm sure there is a small percentage who find it a turn on. There's a niche for every thing, just about.
    I couldn't really say... I've evaded a couple ladies, maybe it's because they were being pretty aggressive.. or maybe I wasn't into them. They were reasonably attractive. I'd have to think about it. My experience is sadly limited.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    I am a gay boy but I have never hit on another guy. Things just kind of fall into place for me with my bros without me trying.

  10. #20
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I couldn't really say... I've evaded a couple ladies, maybe it's because they were being pretty aggressive.. or maybe I wasn't into them. They were reasonably attractive. I'd have to think about it. My experience is sadly limited.
    Yeah but you said in the OP "wish women were this aggressive."

    Apparently you don't. Because "women" is a large number of people, and can and will include people you don't want to date.

    This is why women get disgusted with men sometimes and call them pigs, because they get tired of men they aren't attracted to being aggressive.

    Men don't even have to deal with that AS MUCH, though some women can and will be aggressive. Usually once they've experienced it they get over their sense of entitlement to be blithely predatory toward women (because some men are like this, and then wonder why women complain about it) or at least realize they'd actually only wish this would happen WITH A SPECIFIC GIRL.

    Whether you rejected them because they were being aggressive, and you otherwise would have liked them, or you just weren't attracted to them to begin with, it's really silly to wish all women to be aggressive, because some of those women you're not going to want, at the very least. And worst case scenario you realize you'd rather be the one doing the pursuing at all.

    I don't know, but a lot of men SAY this, and I call B.S.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] ENTxs - do you do better in one on one interaction or a group forum?
    By onemoretime in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 08:35 AM
  2. [MBTItm] Series #2: The effect of parenting on you.
    By gretch in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. [NF] NF's and flipping the tables on you...
    By Maabus1999 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:08 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO