User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I don't know what entps you're talking about. I only read the first page.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    You guys are weird.
    To say it with the words of my Portal 2 voice: the next test was designed by a noble prize winner. I dunno what the noble prize was for but it sure wasnt nerve gas. ~:
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I don't know what entps you're talking about. I only read the first page.
    You were the last post on it with #100!

Recursive meta.

The Iron Giant

You guys are weird.

"You have no idea."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Pretty much everyone that I liked over at PerC has now come over here. The only other two people that were over there that I wanted to see here was "The Dark Romantic" and "MuChApArAdOx", but they're both retired now anyway. I'm glad too because I created 4 fake profiles, tried to change my IP address, and tried an IP address scrambler and they caught me every time. I may hate the mods at PerC, but they sure know what they're doing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Pretty much everyone that I liked over at PerC has now come over here. The only other two people that were over there that I wanted to see here was "The Dark Romantic" and "MuChApArAdOx", but they're both retired now anyway. I'm glad too because I created 4 fake profiles, tried to change my IP address, and tried an IP address scrambler and they caught me every time. I may hate the mods at PerC, but they sure know what they're doing.
    Just saying - compared to another forum I was on (which I've left) the PerC mods are really good - they don't punish members just because they feel like it. The forum I left the admins were so strict and uptight if you so much as breathed towards them they'd punish you. I'm being serious - that's how strict they were.

When I registered to PerC that other forum had affected me so badly I was literally terrified of mods/admins, the mods there quickly put me at my ease, particularly @Stephen though and they took the time to reassure me that they weren't about to ban me just for registering.
    Last edited by midnightstar; 07-16-2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: editing because I'm bored
    “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
    ― Anne Frank
    "How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back?" - Lord of the Rings
    "I'll keep you locked in my head until we meet again " Pink - Who Knew

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
    Just saying - compared to another forum I was on (which I've left) the PerC mods are really good - they don't punish members just because they feel like it. The forum I left the admins were so strict and uptight if you so much as breathed towards them they'd punish you. I'm being serious - that's how strict they were.

When I registered to PerC that other forum had affected me so badly I was literally terrified of mods/admins, the mods there quickly put me at my ease, particularly Stephen though and they took the time to reassure me that they weren't about to ban me just for registering.
    No. Some of the bannings have been crazy lately at PerC. In fact, my brother had an account at PerC and he never had even a single infraction, and all of a sudden he recently logged in and he discovered that he was permabanned. Then, I swear to God, under the reasons for banning section it said (I kid you not) "Just Cuz". Yes, apparently they banned my brother just because I'm his brother. That's messed up.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Mergers and acquisitions are always interesting....
    I'm in to murders and executions...

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I'm in to murders and executions...
    I was wondering if anyone would get that.

Ginkgo

When we're talking about people, more quantity always equals more quality.