User Tag List

123 Last

heart on fire

Default If you were a member of the opposite sex?

Okay, stealing a thread idea from INFPgc here.

If you could be a member of the opposite sex for a day or a week say, who would it be and why?

__________________________________________________ ____________

My answer:

I would want to be Captain Jack Aubrey, but just for a little while, I am happy being a woman.

As a woman, I would not want to be sexual with him, ever, just nothing there that attracts me in that way, he does not have enough existential angst but I would find it intriguing to BE him. I want the same stamina and health and boldness, a total flip of character.

It would be very interesting to see what life felt like from his perspective, as bolder, sensing person and male.

I don't think I would want to be the same kind of man I am sexually interested in, they seem to have the same types of troubles and conflicts I do and it is much more fun to appreciate them as men while being a woman than I think it would be to be them. :-D

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Actually, just some common INT woman. I'd like to see what life is like from the eyes of a female, and picking someone who's exceptional in some way would make that more difficult, I think.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'd want to be a big, strong, well-off guy who was really into and talented at home repairs/DIY projects and who needed next to no sleep. I don't know who that would be.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ

Bob Vila?

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    ISTP

If I were female for a day-
    Destroy fatty body tissue and increase muscle mass.
    Forge a mental bridge brain
    Experience first hand female sexuality
    Perform gauges on the mind and body to see how it compares with that of a male
    Sports bra is a must
    That's it.
    I'm the Councilor, I'll be watching you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Bond. James Bond. This one in particular. ESTP. So cool. So detached. So suave. So many women that he totally discards the moment they became a nuisance of any kind. His clothing is impeccable and perfectly tailored. Great manners, large vocabulary. I'd be an awesome date. Plus I'd have all those toys to play with.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Bond. James Bond. This one in particular. ESTP. So cool. So detached. So suave. So many women that he totally discards the moment they became a nuisance of any kind. His clothing is impeccable and perfectly tailored. Great manners, large vocabulary. I'd be an awesome date. Plus I'd have all those toys to play with.

Let me just practice my accent. Ha.. Ahahaha. Ha. *cough*

MBTI
    INFP

Mary Shelley

I'd of liked to of been at that fateful night where she had her first inception to write one of the greatest pieces of literature: Frankenstein. The aria of wildlife, the starry night sky, the cracking of the fire, the powerful rapture of the words found within the ghost stories. Absolutely lovely.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i'd be natalie portman or something and take a bunch of crazy pictures of myself so i'd have em when i switched back.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Forge a mental bridge brain
    Experience first hand female sexuality
    Perform gauges on the mind and body to see how it compares with that of a male
    I would also do some day to day stuff as a female, and see how people reacted vs. how they would react to me as a male.