User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4

  1. #1
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,776

    Default I just want to know your opinion

    on things and ducks. that is why i make threads %90 of the time. why do you?

    and if you say i don't make threads. i will kill you. if you don't make threads don't post.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #2
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    That's pretty much my reason as well, I just want to know what others think about whatever the topic is. Unfortunately, I tend to make threads that others can't say much in.
    ...

  3. #3
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    To boost my epeen when someone rates it 5 stars.

    Hmm, I suppose 90% of my threads are because I want to throw around some ideas with others and attempt to increase my knowledge on a subject or sample the various opinions from the many different people on this board., the other 10% is because I apparantly couldn't think of anything better to do.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #4
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Usually because I am working on some problem in my head and I've hit a place where I feel like I could use large amounts of external input. Or because I thought of an idea I thought was enjoyable.

    I tend to lose interest in topics fairly quickly, though.

Similar Threads

  1. Want to know your type? Video chat with me!
    By Entropic in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-11-2015, 09:05 PM
  2. Just want to know my type...neurotic is not a type.
    By Jillofalltrades in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 03:36 PM
  3. Would you want to know the date of your death?
    By Such Irony in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 04:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO