User Tag List

First 678910 Last

I don't know what I want to do.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    Yeah... I am "lazy" that way. Life is not something I want to get too involved with anyhow. If anything, I just want to understand it. It sucks that people expect me to take action.

How did you get that perception of me?

Yeah, typing myself (at least with cognitive functions) is pretty difficult. People can tell you what you are; an expert can stamp you with a label... but it's like the ink evaporates too quickly.
    That's the hallmark of being a perceiver To be a judger means to have a need to intervene, to bring the open-ended to closure, to take action, to decide. My brother is a perceiver and is much like you, not wanting to take action but simply wanting to observe and take life in. Judgers get a sense of satisfaction from answering questions and are very uncomfortable leaving things open-ended.

The perception of you as an ENFP? Oh, I just read the first entry in your blog. It screams ENFP.

Edit: Not the first entry, sorry. It was "Me vs. Me". More specifically, the line about how you were uncomfortable being friends with the social outcast because you wanted to be friends with everyone. That makes me think ENFP over INFJ. The INFJs I know want to be in good favor with people but they don't really want to be friends with a ton of people and actually tend to gravitate toward the social outcasts if not be the social outcasts themselves. And INFJs are a lot more okay with not fitting in; they don't have as much of the motive to interact with people. And I think you're more likely a perceiver because of your generally relaxed stance toward life.

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    That's the hallmark of being a perceiver To be a judger means to have a need to intervene, to bring the open-ended to closure, to take action, to decide. My brother is a perceiver and is much like you, not wanting to take action but simply wanting to observe and take life in. Judgers get a sense of satisfaction from answering questions and are very uncomfortable leaving things open-ended.

The perception of you as an ENFP? Oh, I just read the first entry in your blog. It screams ENFP.

Edit: Not the first entry, sorry. It was "Me vs. Me". More specifically, the line about how you were uncomfortable being friends with the social outcast because you wanted to be friends with everyone. That makes me think ENFP over INFJ. The INFJs I know want to be in good favor with people but they don't really want to be friends with a ton of people and actually tend to gravitate toward the social outcasts if not be the social outcasts themselves. And INFJs are a lot more okay with not fitting in; they don't have as much of the motive to interact with people. And I think you're more likely a perceiver because of your generally relaxed stance toward life.

...I think I see your point. Well, I am not entirely picky with people but I still see your point. People are just one big blob of energy so I wouldn't really know how tell the difference between a loser and popular person. I kind of just wait until someone wants to be my friend xDDD ...huh... now that I think about it, maybe I don't understand social nuances that well. That explains a lot of things xDD

...I want to ask you questions... but I don't know what to ask....

...Yeah, it's extremely common for others to think I use Ne to an insane degree... -_-" Oh! You know how Ninja sounds like Ni ...cause Ni...nja? I wonder what would be the equivalent to Ne... 0_o

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    ...I think I see your point. Well, I am not entirely picky with people but I still see your point. People are just one big blob of energy so I wouldn't really know how tell the difference between a loser and popular person. I kind of just wait until someone wants to be my friend xDDD ...huh... now that I think about it, maybe I don't understand social nuances that well. That explains a lot of things xDD

...I want to ask you questions... but I don't know what to ask....

...Yeah, it's extremely common for others to think I use Ne to an insane degree... -_-" Oh! You know how Ninja sounds like Ni ...cause Ni...nja? I wonder what would be the equivalent to Ne... 0_o
    No worries, if you think of any, you know where to find me

For the record, I wasn't calling you picky at all. It's not that you didn't want to be friends with the social outcast at all, it's just that you wanted to be friends with everyone and in some way, you perceived that relationship might prevent you from being friends with everyone else. That seems like a reasonable concern to me. I'm probably far pickier than you, actually. Not because I want to be but not everyone I meet is all that nice.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I'm generally more and more happy as time goes on. I'm exercising on a semi-regular basis and that makes me feel good. My intimate relationship has gotten better and better over the last few years. I've got better balance in my life these days and try not to get as worked up about stuff as I used to, though today the 45 miles of construction on the highway with those high concrete walls on either side and a thinner than normal road with all those slow moving trucks surrounding me for miles on end had me pretty stressed out. I'm working in a career that's good, where I can use a number of my talents, where I'm well compensated and I'm getting good performance reviews. All this brings me to a place of relative financial security. Does it all really have to go back in the box when we're done? We're going on some really great vacations to places we've always wanted to go. We're in a Bible study group which is kind of fun. Haven't done that before. Yep - so pretty good.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The things I don't have:
    1 The private jet that can take me wherever I need to. Probably don't need it.
    2 An awesome house on a scenic lake - maybe a Lindahl with a boat; there is still time for this
    3 A house in Sausilito - might never happen
    4 A wine shop - I'd love this but I'd worry that I'd drink too much thereby siphoning off the profits
    5 My daughter to get a job
    6 I really think it's time to finish the basement too

That's about it

5 is the top priority. After that, I'd rank them in order of preference:
    2 or 3

1 is too expensive. 4 I'm sure would be the most fun

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Oh, dear Gooood, NO. But I am willing to start right now.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Enneagram
    N/A

For the record, I wasn't calling you picky at all. It's not that you didn't want to be friends with the social outcast at all, it's just that you wanted to be friends with everyone and in some way, you perceived that relationship might prevent you from being friends with everyone else. That seems like a reasonable concern to me. I'm probably far pickier than you, actually. Not because I want to be but not everyone I meet is all that nice.

Oh no worries, I was kind of thinking out loud; I was wondering to myself why I thought the things I thought when I was a wee one, and I was considering how choosy I was when I was in primary school. I didn't think you were calling me picky. I am sorry; I tend to freely express my thoughts without realizing how another person may take things, nor do I think about how logical my thoughts are.

...It is true that not everyone is all that nice. I guess I realize that too and people do treat me badly ...but I can be very naiive about it. It's kind of like being a puppy; I can get kicked around and I'll just hope they stop. My blog doesn't explain things as clearly it should, so there are some important pieces missing.... but anyway, I never really see myself as person who has any friends in a serious sense. I also never had a strong desire to make friends, but I am still friendly. I just like to chill out and be at peace no matter whose around me, though I can get very tired of being liked on a shallow level.

I don't really know how my psychology works xDD

lol, about that question... So I think I saw someplace that you're interested in medical school. Are you still an undergrad? I'm an undergrad... so just wondering (...if you won't burn me at the stake for asking) xDD

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    Oh, dear Gooood, NO. But I am willing to start right now.
    Best post on here yet.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

If I had different resources yeah I'd be doing different things.

I think that's true for everyone.