User Tag List

First 56789 Last

I think I am. There are always things you don't want to do that are parts of what you want to do. And other people can cramp your style somewhat...

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

In a manner of speaking, yes.
    Achievement of dreams = my highest priority in life, in general.
    Health problems severely hindered this- completely obstructing the road for a while, but.. I'm back on it. Small steps, occurring a bit faster, now. Going to get momentum as I go. Ever forward.
    Journey is the destination, I guess?
    That's the only way living makes sense, for me.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    yupp

I'm learning about puppetry and how cool it is also how to manipulate them, i'm learning currently how to manipulate a double airplane marionette, i'm learning to walk him, so i think my path is getting my ba in writing or something equally as broad and my masters in puppetry arts and work for tv or do shows that travel around, all three things i'm passionate about
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Glycerine

Somewhat. I am getting there.

Enneagram
    N/A

...I don't really do anything at all. I am not sure if I even want to do anything. I never saw life (or time) as something with which I had to do something... I just let time pass as it pleases... I'd like to let myself pass as I please unless something external forces me to do something, but maybe I should change that. =/

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    ...I don't really do anything at all. I am not sure if I even want to do anything. I never saw life (or time) as something with which I had to do something... I just let time pass as it pleases... I'd like to let myself pass as I please unless something external forces me to do something, but maybe I should change that. =/
    What's your type? (Unless it's something you'd prefer not to share.)

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    What's your type? (Unless it's something you'd prefer not to share.)
    It's something I wish I knew.

I professional typist said I was an INFJ, but that doesn't mean anything to me. On other forums, I get INFP very often. Then INFJ/ENFJ less often. I have trouble claiming any of it as my own since it doesn't make sense to me. ...Maybe it's not logical enough for me since I don't know how they're coming to those conclusions.

I am sort of a bit all over the place with enneagram. I could be a 2, I could be a 9, I could be a 6, ...3, or 4.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you ask?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    It's something I wish I knew.

I professional typist said I was an INFJ, but that doesn't mean anything to me. On other forums, I get INFP very often. Then INFJ/ENFJ less often. I have trouble claiming any of it as my own since it doesn't make sense to me. ...Maybe it's not logical enough for me since I don't know how they're coming to those conclusions.

I am sort of a bit all over the place with enneagram. I could be a 2, I could be a 9, I could be a 6, ...3, or 4.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you ask?
    Just curiosity. The way you describe your attitude toward life, just kind of accepting things as they come and intervening very little, seems kind of perceiver-ish to me.

Wish I knew my type too, haha.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Hmm.. personally.. not quite.
    In a world where I didn't have to rely on myself to make money in the future, I would probably have skipped the majority of schooling. I probably wouldn't even want a career-career. I actually have very low ambition-goal-set and it is actually pretty fine by me. I don't have the 'college I'd love to attend' or the 'places I'd love to travel to' or the 'career I'd love to have'. I am actually very chill in my soul and would rather just casually do the things that I enjoy as they come, and set small goals to attain along the way and have that be my overall goal. However, I need to sustain myself.

So the next best thing was to find the school I enjoyed/was cost-effective/close-to-home, to get involved with the literature magazine club so as to keep my sanity, and find the closest career path that I felt comfortable in/enjoyed the topic of/would be okay with pursuing (exercise science).
    From there I've built my nest of social activities that I love. My Open Mic nights, editing and helping with poetry and art, Karaoke nights, Beach days, Zumba and Yoga classes. I built my close circle of friends to help with my wavering belief in humanity. I am slowly working on building my body in the way I need it to be in order for feel more complete- about another 50lbs to go and tattoos and a few piercings to get along the way.

So am I doing exactly what I want to do?
    It would bring me a million steps backwards if I were in the literal sense.
    Am I doing what I want to do in order to sustain myself and also accomplish almost exactly what I want to do?
    Absolutely. I am on a definite correct path and just letting my soul build and follow me along the way.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Just curiosity. The way you describe your attitude toward life, just kind of accepting things as they come and intervening very little, seems kind of perceiver-ish to me.

Wish I knew my type too, haha.
    Yeah... I am "lazy" that way. Life is not something I want to get too involved with anyhow. If anything, I just want to understand it. It sucks that people expect me to take action.

How did you get that perception of me?

Yeah, typing myself (at least with cognitive functions) is pretty difficult. People can tell you what you are; an expert can stamp you with a label... but it's like the ink evaporates too quickly.