User Tag List

First 8910

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    An amazing talent. I am working on the ability to do this--I normally only find myself completely in the moment in very certain, narrow times--like seeing Havasu falls for the first time.
    I have never been there! Great idea!

The way I am has it's ups and downs. Flying by the seat of my pants makes me struggle with thinking about the future, and that can lead to not planning well ahead of time and missing opportunities. The early bird gets the worm and all that jazz. I generally set big goals once every couple of years (because I dislike doing it) but I really should do it more often, and at various levels - from very small, short-term to big, long-term. The funny thing is, if you look at my calendar, you would think I'm an extremely rigid, scheduled person. I put everything in my calendar and am lost without it. Seriously. I don't know what i have to do that day or what's coming up/going on, unless I look. But the reason why I have this calendar (with alerts!) is because I am naturally living in the moment and WILL forget something else that I should be doing instead. The ironic thing is that I am much better at keeping up with someone else's schedule instead of my own. I have no idea why I find that more fulfilling to do but I do.

Wait... am I off topic?

MBTI
    FREE

no
    id rather be dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    no
    id rather be dead

"Find what you love in life.. and let it kill you."
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    I guess so, it's not that the environment isn't stimulating... just confusing lol xD I don't know, though. Anyway, the way I see people is probably not good (sorry, "not normal" isn't the right word). So I developed this weird philosophy that the people around me are in a movie that I am not in ...therefore people aren't exactly real, they just represent ideas/concepts/things like that. So it's a bit hard for me to call people friends even though I am friendly because it's not like I think my family/friends exists the way it does for others.

...I don't know how to explain it... it's like I live a psychological life (like everyone does)... but it doesn't exist in relation to anything real. Uuhhh... OKAY maybe an example will help. So I can get mad a friend (I am mad at her right now) but ...for no good reason. I'll get mad because she is very smart (not in the typical sense... but like... she has knowledge that she will share with the world when she dies ...only if she keeps on expressing herself) ....and she doesn't know that ...and then the world might not know about it even AFTER she dies.... so she (it... the knowledge) will be lost forever and then I will be jealous that only she had that knowledge and no one else). lol xDDD I am sorry, I am bad with my thoughts xD But I am trying to get better at being more realistic.

I hope I am not being too mean to her, though... I jokingly say that I hate her at random times and we laugh about it as my way of expressing affection, but I there is some sort of truth behind it.

Lol, well I say this because I am in one of those moods these days were I just don't make any sense to people and I act weird around others... so I fear that it will leak onto the interwebz. Also, telling you that I may act weird will (hopefully) remind me to stay rational in real life (and on the internet) xDD I am sorry about that.

And I like to say weird things like that instead of saying cliche things. For example, when I say "you'll probably set me on fire" it means (in my loser language) that you'll soon find that I can be a difficult person and I saw this meme one time about seeing a spider in the bathroom so they burned down the hole house to solve the "difficult" problem... so I just combined those two ideas together to create the phrase "you'll probably set me on fire"...

....Okay, I'll just shut up now xDDDDDDDDDD
    I'm sending you a private message

Permabanned

no, and i'm not doing what i don't want to do either...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Yes.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    Yes.
    You know, this has been a sort of bad day all around.. but this single word made it nudge a bit better..
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ----
    Socionics
    ENTp

Nope ! I have a vision, that's partially a reality. The rest requires work that makes me kinda uncormfortable.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Very soon, I'm going to take a small step toward it. Like within a few weeks.

Also got some helpful advice today: think about your end goal, but try to keep it in the context of planning rather than fantasy about how wonderful it will be when you get there. As nice as that feels now, it will put pressure on later when you hit roadblocks. A plan is possible to adjust; an ideal is brittle in the face of life. It was hard not to take this personally and get defensive, but that's because I know it's one of my defenses against real action.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]